- Biofilm plasmids with a rhamnose operon are widely distributed determinants of
- The comparative survey shows that attachment of roseobacters, as measured by the standardized CV assay, does not strictly correlate with the phylogenetic affiliation of the tested stains. Clade 1 contains strong biofilm formers such as P. inhibens and P.
- Whole genome sequencing identifies a novel species of the genus Capnocytophaga
- 4A,B). Strains W5, W10 and W12 exhibited beta hemolytic activity on blood agar (Table 2, Fig. 4B, arrows).
- Therapeutic efficacy of the small molecule GS-5734 against Ebola virus in
- Infection was terminated by fixing the samples in 10% formalin solution for an additional 48 h before immune-staining, as described in Supplementary Table 1. ..... Concentrations were converted to ng equivalents of GS-5734 per gram of sample.
- The Most Influential Physicians in History, Part 3: #20-#11
- In bacteriology, Dr Ehrlich also contributed to the understanding that led to the Gram method of staining bacteria.
- Defeating Antibiotic Resistance: Scientists Discover How Superbugs Build
- The study, published in Nature, focused on a type of bacteria known as Gram-negative bacteria.
Gram Staining is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gram Staining books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.