A selection of articles related to grammatical error.
Original articles from our library related to the Grammatical Error. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grammatical Error.
- The great Wolf, son of Loki and his giant-wife Angrboda, who will swallow Odin at Ragnarok. The commonly seen form "Fenris" is a grammatical error based on a misunderstood Old Norse poetic convention of identifying things by their type and a...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 1:2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Grammatical Error is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grammatical Error books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Grammatical error prediction
- Grammatical error prediction. Øistein E. Andersen.
- Detection of Grammatical Errors Involving Prepositions
- tection of preposition errors of non-native speakers of English.
- Rethinking Grammatical Error Annotation and Evaluation with the
- Rethinking Grammatical Error Annotation and Evaluation with the. Amazon Mechanical Turk. Joel R.
- The linguistic miraculousness And grammatical errors Of the quran
- 45. Episode. The linguistic miraculousness.
Suggested News Resources
- Old Navy Makes Grammatical Error on T-shirts
- Old Navy recently debuted a new section of their stores and website called "Superfan Nation," which sells college sports T-shirts and paraphernalia.
- Costly grammatical error at University of Sherbrooke
- The university was forced to spend an extra 15-thousand dollars to re-print and re-issue some three thousand diplomas after someone noticed that the word " undersigned" used the masculine plural of the word in French.
- Putney Pies
- much as it pains me to admit it, the English don't have a particularly good reputation when it comes to cuisine; In fact, the very phrase, 'English Cuisine' feels wrong, almost like a grammatical error or the sight of a pig eating a ham sandwich.
- Killjoyces whichever way you turn
- That very first sentence contains a dangling participle, a clunky grammatical error. Read by anyone even half-literate, Alan, it can only mean that you are one of Qantas's most valued customers, not me.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wikipedia:Common grammatical errors - Wikipedia, the free
- Listed here are common grammatical errors in English that are usually picked up over the Internet.
- What is the grammatical error in this sentence? - Yahoo! Answers
- There's no grammatical error. The only grammatical issue concerns what's more a stylistic preference: the comma after "occupation".
- grammatical error - definition and examples of grammatical errors
- A term used in prescriptive grammar for an instance of faulty, unconventional, or controversial usage.
- 5 Most Common Grammatical Errors
- Understanding the five most common grammatical errors can help you improve your writing.
Grammatical Error Topics
list of imax venues finland
switch contact bounce