A selection of articles related to grammatical error.
Original articles from our library related to the Grammatical Error. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grammatical Error.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The great Wolf, son of Loki and his giant-wife Angrboda, who will swallow Odin at Ragnarok. The commonly seen form "Fenris" is a grammatical error based on a misunderstood Old Norse poetic convention of identifying things by their type and a...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Grammatical Error is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grammatical Error books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 11-year-old Points Out Grammatical Error in Justin Bieber's Song 'Boyfriend'
- LOS ANGELES: A 11-year-old boy has pointed out a grammatical error in singer Justin Bieber's song "Boyfriend". The boy particularly takes issue with the line, "If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go".
- Don Jazzy Makes Jest Of American Rapper DJ Khaled Over Grammatical Error
- Highly respected music producer and Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy called out 'King of Snapchat', DJ Khaled for his grammatical error while sharing one of the keys to success on social media.
- Sanders Campaign Tries to Reach Hispanic Voters With Grammatically Incorrect
- Editor's note, Feb. 20, 2016: This post and its headline originally stated that an unofficial Sanders ad briefly appeared on Sanders' official website.
- Grammatical Errors from Academy Awards Past
- Fortunately for the stars who have made grammar and pronunciation flubs, he wasn't entirely correct. Only about 37 million viewers, not “one thousand million,” tuned in to watch the Academy Awards last year.
- Use local language to curtail gratuitous debate on error-riden brochure
- The brochure which largely contained an outline of the programme of the celebration at the Black Star Square as well as some historical facts about Ghana was found to be riddled with a lot of unpardonable grammatical errors and some misrepresentations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Grammatical Error Topics
moebius the timestreamer
hero system powers