Grand Mal Seizure
A selection of articles related to grand mal seizure.
Original articles from our library related to the Grand Mal Seizure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grand Mal Seizure.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Grand Mal Seizure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grand Mal Seizure books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Grand mal seizure induced by oral theophylline
- Grand mal seizure induced by oral theophylline. A grand mal convulsion occurred in a patient with decompensated cor pulmonale.
- Hyponatraemia and Moduretic-grand mal-seizures: a review
- Keywords: hyponatraemia; grand mal seizures; Moduretic.
- Grand Mal Seizures After Retrobulbar Block
- Grand Mal Seizures After Retrobulbar Block. Elsie F. Meyers, MD; Rebecca C.
- Grand Mal Seizure in a Child 30 Minutes After Cyclogyl
- Alan P. Demayo, MD*; and Marcus M. Reidenberg, MD‡.
- EFFECT OF GRANDMAL SEIZURES ON OXIDATIVE STRESS AND
- Effect of grandmal seizures on oxidative stress and antioxidants in epileptics. Sathisha T. G, B.
Suggested News Resources
- What does the prosecutor have to do in order to obtain a conviction for dwi drugs?
- I was driving one morning and suffered a grand mal seizure (I have suffered from seizures for 0ver 10 years and am on medication).
- Matsko shows ball players what spunk is
- The person suffering from a grand mal seizure begins to shake violently. Doctors have tried a number of things to try and control Ian's seizures, but it's proved difficult because they don't know what's causing them.
- Epilepsy is just part of the landscape
- By WILLIAM WREN If I could have my friend Les from Alberta tell you about the time I had a grand mal seizure (the full blown, convulsive kind of seizure), he would send you fleeing to the bathroom with laughter.
- Coralville teen among lifesavers to be honored by governor
- Bent over Bridgid Ruden after she suffered a grand mal seizure and a bloody fall in the family's Coralville home, Ryan called 911, turned his mother on her side and held her nose and mouth open “so she wouldn't have to breathe through the blood.
- Grabast family starts Chinese journey
- Five years ago, when Derek had his first grand mal seizure, I all but gave up on the thought of having a “normal” family. Man, life can hit you like a freight train sometimes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Grand mal seizure - MayoClinic.com
- Grand mal seizure — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this seizure common in epilepsy.
- Tonic–clonic seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tonic–clonic seizures (formerly known as grand mal seizures or gran mal seizures) are a type of generalized seizure that affects the entire brain.
- Grand Mal Seizures - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better
- May 2, 2011 Grand Mal Seizures Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
- Types of Seizures and Seizure Symptoms - WebMD
- There are several different types of seizures, including grand mal, absence, myoclonic, clonic, tonic, and atonic seizures.
- Generalized tonic-clonic seizure: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- A generalized tonic-clonic seizure is a seizure involving the entire body. It is also called a grand mal seizure.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.