A selection of articles related to grandfather clause.
Original articles from our library related to the Grandfather Clause. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grandfather Clause.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Grandfather Clause is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grandfather Clause books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Grandfather Clause
- GRANDFATHER CLAUSE - A provision exempting persons or other entities already engaged in an activity from rules or legislation affecting that activity.
- 18A.050 Personnel Board -- Grandfather clause -- Composition
- 18A.050 Personnel Board -- Grandfather clause -- Composition -- Terms --. Automatic termination.
- Grandfather Clause, a legal provision exempting someone from a
- Grandfather Clause, a legal provision exempting someone from a new qualification or regulation.
- Grandfather Clauses for the 2010-11 School Year due to Boundary
- Grandfather Clauses for the 2010-11 School Year due to Boundary Letters will be mailed out on January 26, 2010 regarding the Tejeda Grandfather Clause.
Suggested News Resources
- Council may allow pigs to remain in Beatrice
- While the 75 minute discussion focused on the case of Winder's three pigs, Mayor Dennis Schuster pointed out that the issue being discussed was a general grandfather clause for all eligible animals, not a special exception for one individual.
- Deadline looms for Jones County homeowners now in flood zones
- "If you're in one of those flood zones, you need to purchase flood insurance prior to Oct.
- Potatoes: Goodness Unearthed issue continues
- Existing packaging with logos that are too large may be used up under a grandfather clause. The commission has said it had been promised that Goodness Unearthed would not be used on retail bags.
- Military members resist changes to retirement system
- He also said any changes to the military retirement system would have to include a grandfather clause so the government doesn't "break faith" with existing service members.
- Editorial: Pay Daze - Military pensions idea needs close, unhurried attention
- But some things you almost can take for granted, and atop that list is a grandfather clause that would protect those currently serving.
Suggested Web Resources
- Grandfather Clause, The (1898–1915) | The Black Past
- The Grandfather Clause was enacted by seven southern states during and after the reconstruction era to prevent freedmen from voting.
- grandfather clause: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full
- grandfather clause n. A provision in a statute that exempts those already involved in a regulated activity or business from the new regulations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Grandfather Clause Topics
Related searcheslist of ethics topics
a hard italian biscuit made with nuts