- which in its turn covers the Latin annals of the historian Granius Licinianus, he obliterated the whole; and his friends saying to him, What is your Ajax doing?
- Antiochus IV, Epiphanes Author(s): Phillips Barry Source: Journal of
- Granius Licinianus, xxviii.: Duos colossos duodenum cubito- rum ... unum Olympio, alterum Capitolino lovi decoraverat.
- The History of Cartography, Volume 1: Cartography in Prehistoric
- to 170-165 B.C. The historian Granius Licinianus tells us that Publius Cornelius .
- 10 Cristofori -PCN-141-154
- informed by the historian Granius Licinianus. He is the first to tell us explicitly the quan- tity of grain which was to be distributed each month, that is, 5 modii.
- Granius Licinianus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Granius Licinianus (2nd century AD) was a Roman author of historical and encyclopedic works that survive only in fragments.
- Granius Licinianus - translation
- Granius Licinianus is believed to have lived in the second century A.D.
- Granius Licinianus: the Manuscripts
- Jun 15, 2007 Granius Licinianus wrote a history in many books, some time later than Hadrian.
- GRANIUS LICINIANUS
- GRANIUS LICINIANUS. Granius Licinianus probably lived in the second century AD. He wrote a History of Rome, of which a few pages survive.
- Annalium quae supersunt ex codice ter scripto Mvsei Britannici
- Author: Granius Licinianus , Karl August Friedrich Pertz Publisher: G. Reimer Year: 1857.
Granius Licinianus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Granius Licinianus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Granius Licinianus Topics
Related searchesfregoli delusion
horace ridler becoming the great omi
canada health act comprehensiveness