- which in its turn covers the Latin annals of the historian Granius Licinianus, he obliterated the whole; and his friends saying to him, What is your Ajax doing?
- Antiochus IV, Epiphanes Author(s): Phillips Barry Source: Journal of
- Granius Licinianus, xxviii.: Duos colossos duodenum cubito- rum ... unum Olympio, alterum Capitolino lovi decoraverat.
- The History of Cartography, Volume 1: Cartography in Prehistoric
- to 170-165 B.C. The historian Granius Licinianus tells us that Publius Cornelius .
- 10 Cristofori -PCN-141-154
- informed by the historian Granius Licinianus. He is the first to tell us explicitly the quan- tity of grain which was to be distributed each month, that is, 5 modii.
- Granius Licinianus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Granius Licinianus (2nd century AD) was a Roman author of historical and encyclopedic works that survive only in fragments.
- Granius Licinianus - translation
- Granius Licinianus is believed to have lived in the second century A.D.
- Granius Licinianus: the Manuscripts
- Jun 15, 2007 Granius Licinianus wrote a history in many books, some time later than Hadrian.
- GRANIUS LICINIANUS
- GRANIUS LICINIANUS. Granius Licinianus probably lived in the second century AD. He wrote a History of Rome, of which a few pages survive.
- Annalium quae supersunt ex codice ter scripto Mvsei Britannici
- Author: Granius Licinianus , Karl August Friedrich Pertz Publisher: G. Reimer Year: 1857.
Granius Licinianus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Granius Licinianus books and related discussion.