- Guru Granth or Guru Granth Sahib [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n.
- Proposal to encode the Grantha script in Unicode
- Jul 22, 2011 Grantha. 1b.
- Comments on Grantha OM
- Mr. Ganesan has shown a sample image for Grantha OM in his document “L2/09- 345”, and not unambiguously identify it as belonging to the Grantha Script.
- Nammazhvae Sarithram
- Grantha is a script, developed by the Pallavas grew out of the Grantha script Grantha.
- 1. Adding New Grantha Characters to the extended Grantha Block in
- Oct 19, 2010 Grantha Characters of in Extended Grantha block in SMP, thus extending wide Unicode.
- Girish Karnad's autobiography released
- The publisher of the book is Dharwad-based Manohara Grantha Mala.
- Girish Karnad's story, in his own words
- Recalling his association with the publishers, Mr. Karnad said: “Manohara Grantha Mala published my first book in 1961 and 50 years later, my autobiography has been published by them.
- Scripts fading away with time
- It derived immediately from the Pallava script, a variety of the Grantha script of South India, which in turn ultimately is descended from the ancient Brahmi script of India.
- Tradition kept alive
- The first to publish a book on sampradaya bhajan was Thillaisthanam Narasimha Bhagavatar, and his publication was in grantha,” said Ramakrishna Bhagavatar. Adherence to the bhajan tradition is not easy, involving as it does many mandatory rules.
- Grantha alphabet for Sanskrit
- The Grantha alphabet is a descendent of the Brahmi alphabet and started to emerge during the 5th century AD.
- Ancient Scripts: Grantha
- The Grantha script is one of the earliest Southern script to emerge from the Brahmi script. It further evolved to the Malayalam script.
- Gaudiya Grantha Mandira - A Sanskrit Text Repository
- May 29, 2007 Gaudiya Grantha Mandira - A Sanskrit Text Repository. Contact Donate Forum Introduction News Library Resources Search 0.
Grantha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grantha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslizzie mcguire synopsis
dream analysis names
electrolysis of water equipment used
bank of canada history
shimla gaiety theatre
four square allowed and banned moves