- Die Granthis und die Bandhas-im-Yoga - Yoga in Münster
- Get Rid of Anger & Fear
- This is Agan Granthi; this is a place of fire. If you do not know the this is because this Agan Granthi, this is where your life and fire is!
- Buddha's Light in Montreal:
- At the Shri Guru Ravidas Temple the Granthi is responsible for the reading of the a Granthi is not the equivalent of a priest, as Sikhism does not have priests.
- night prayers. It is also said at the beginning and/or end of an
- Granthi. (loosely) Minister. A Granthi's prime duties include arranging daily services, More generally, a Granthi Sahib, usually conducted by the Granthi.
- Salman: The man with a golden heart
- B-town's most current most favourite Salman was approached by a granthi (prayer reader) from the nearby Shri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib gurudwara to help in reconstructing its new wing.
- 'Festivals keep spirituality alive'
- “On a festival day, people follow traditional customs and make sure they do not commit a mistake,” said Ratansingh Ratan, Head Granthi of Gurudwara Gobinddham in Ahmedabad.
- Secularism in the army
- On one occasion in 1986 in my Sikh Light Infantry battalion on a Baisakhi day, I was thrilled to see a granthi, a maulvi, a pastor and a pandit all under one roof in the unit gurudwara offering prayers and participating in the festival.
- Granthi - SGPC
- Granthi. Literally, 'the keeper and the reader of the Sikh scripture.
- Yoga Articles: Hathayogapradipika - Nadis, Granthis, Chakras and
- An explanation of nadis, energy channels, granthis, psychic knots, chakras, energy centres and kundalini, cosmic energy by Justine Aldersey-Williams.
Granthi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Granthi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.