- Macrophages (also known as histiocytes) are the cells that define a granuloma.
- Cell death in granulomata: the role ofapoptosis
- osis, tuberculosis, Crohn's disease and foreign body granulomata. ber ofapoptoses and mitoses in granulomata were counted and their densities calculated.
- Recurrent intra-cranial granulomata presenting as
- Recurrent intra-cranial granulomata presenting as Introduction.
- Spermatic Granulomata Are Experimentally Induced in
- the germ cell ducts and is the main clinical complication of vasec- tomy.
- Schistosoma mansoni Encephalomyelitis
- A biopsy fragment from the brain tumor, examined under optic microscopy (hematoxylin-eosin, original magnification x200), showing 3 Schistosoma mansoni calcified ova surrounded by granulomata.
- Granuloma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In pathology, a granuloma (classical Greek plural granulomata; modern anglicized plural granulomas) is an organized collection of macrophages.
- granulomata - definition of granulomata by the Free Online
- gran·u·lo·ma (gr n y -l m ). n. pl.
- granulomata - definition of granulomata in the Medical dictionary
- granuloma /gran·u·lo·ma/ (gran″u-lo´mah) pl.
- granulomata - Definition of granulomata at YourDictionary.com
- a firm, tumorlike granulation formed as a reaction to chronic inflammation, as from foreign bodies, bacteria, etc. Origin: granul(e) + -oma.
- Caseating granulomata caused by hemostatic agent posing as
- JSLS. 2009 Apr-Jun;13(2):226-8. Caseating granulomata caused by hemostatic agent posing as metastatic leiomyosarcoma.
Granulomata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Granulomata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesadposition circumposition
classic female blues
american history glossary
william crookes life