- Evolving Paradigms In Bladder Cancer: Conclusion and References
- Inman BA, Sebo TJ, Frigola X, et al. PD-L1 (B7-H1) expression by urothelial carcinoma of the bladder and BCG-induced granulomata: associations with localized stage progression. Cancer.
- Abstract and Introduction
- We have recognised granulomatous organising pneumonia (GOP) to be a similar histopathological entity where non-necrotising granulomata are intimately associated with the organising connective tissue. To what degree COP, AFOP and GOP represent ...
- Disease Assessment in Systemic Vasculitis
- The anti-neutrophil cytoplasm antibody-associated vasculitides are complex multi-system disorders with many overlapping clinical features. Their outcome has been transformed by effective immunosuppression, preventing death in over 70% of cases.
- Fusion protein comprised of the two schistosomal antigens, Sm14 and Sm29
- Livers of mice from all studied groups were subjected to histopathological examination following hematoxylin and eosin (H&E) and Masson's Trichrome (MT) staining . Pathological changes in the hepatic parenchyma were examined and the granulomata ...
- 'Cinnamon Challenge' Poses Potentially Serious Health Risks
- The authors say that although no studies of cinnamon exposure have been conducted in humans, several animal studies have shown that intratracheal exposure to cinnamon can have deleterious effects, including granulomata, interstitial fibrosis, alveolar ...
Granulomata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Granulomata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschris parks
renaissance music theory and notation
jazmin grace grimaldi
aqueduct racetrack history
maze stack based approach