A selection of articles related to grapes.
Original articles from our library related to the Grapes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grapes.
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them. 13:3 And Moses by...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Grapes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grapes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MF635 Grapes
- Grapes can be grown in almost any fruit garden in Grapes grow well in a wide range of soil types.
- ORGANIC WINE GRAPES
- WINE GRAPES. Cabernet Sauvignon. NORTH COAST REGION.
- Colorado Grape Growers' Guide
- Grape IPM Sheets, not available in this CD-ROM version.
Suggested News Resources
- Scenes from the 'Blessing of the Grapes'
- What is a Blessing of the Grapes? Guest blogger and comic Lory Tatoulian spent mid-August traveling around Southern California to various picnics associated with this traditional Armenian feast day/social event, and she brought her camera.
- UF researchers use acoustic tools to detect underground insects that attack grapes
- High-tech acoustic equipment makes it possible for them to listen in as insects gnaw on grapevine roots, making it much easier for vineyard owners to know where to focus their efforts against the pest called the grape root borer.
- Lightcatcher Winery in Fort Worth Hosts I Love Lucy Grape Stomping Party
- Wine-lovers lined up to get up to their knees in grapes. (Photo by Julissa Treviño) Our gal on the street, Julissa Treviño, attended Lightcatcher Winery's Lucy Dance grape crushing party over the weekends.
- Watching out for state's grapes
- Wenping Qiu has spent the last decade focusing his research on developing ways to preserve the health of grapes, specifically the Norton, and finding ways to make them disease-resistant and virus-free.
Suggested Web Resources
- Grape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A grape is a non-climacteric fruit, specifically a berry, that grows on the perennial and deciduous woody vines of the genus Vitis.
- WHFoods: Grapes
- Grapes are small round or oval berries that feature semi-translucent flesh encased by a smooth skin. Some contain edible seeds while others are seedless.
- Growing Grapes for Home Use
- Describes 24 grape varieties important to Minnesota. Describes their seasonal development and whether they are best for table use, jams, jellies, or wines.
- Nutrition Facts and Analysis for Grapes, red or green (European type
- Nutrition facts and Information for Grapes, red or green (European type, such as Thompson seedless), raw.
- Grapes from California
- A guide to fresh table grapes, including recipes, cooking tips, nutritional information, and free lesson plans for teachers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.