A selection of articles related to graphics engines.
Original articles from our library related to the Graphics Engines. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Graphics Engines.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- About Reiki Symbols
- "Instead of seeking many other medicines to cure their illness, I wish people would always honor their own body's healing ability and take good care of themselves." Meiji Emperor A symbol is a communication element intended to simply represent or...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Graphics Engines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Graphics Engines books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Open Source & Low Cost Game Engines
- EUROOPAN YHTEISÖ. Oulun lääninhallitus. Interreg III A Karjala.
- Sponge: portable stream programming on graphics engines
- Sponge: Portable Stream Programming on Graphics Engines. Amir Hormati, Mehrzad Samadi, Mark Woh, Trevor Mudge, and Scott Mahlke.
- CMSC 498M: Chapter 4 Game/Graphics Engines Game/Graphics
- 1. CMSC 498M: Chapter 4. Game/Graphics Engines.
Suggested News Resources
- The RPG That Parties Like It's 1991
- Sick of "modern" role-playing games and their fancy graphics engines and free-flowing first-person perspective? Why not try Legend of Grimrock. It's like a breath of stale air (but I don't mean that in a bad way!
- The 23 Greatest Graphics Cards Of All Time
- 12:00 AM - AUGUST 19, 2011 Can you remember the graphics engines we consider worthy of commemoration as the title holders of their time? We thought it would be fun to walk down memory lane and recount the most powerful GPUs.
- AMD releases its C and E series Fusion APUs
- The integrated CPU and graphics chips aim to give consumers HD video streaming, sharp photos and great gaming through onboard parallel processing graphics engines.
- Intel commands 60 percent of the GPU market
- The reason for that is the rise of the share of central processing units with integrated graphics engines inside Intel's product mix. Intel's graphics adapters soared 19.6 percent as sales of CPUs with integrated graphics rose 41 percent.
Suggested Web Resources
- OGRE – Open Source 3D Graphics Engine
- A 3D library for multiple desktop and mobile platforms.
- DevMaster.net - 3D Game and Graphics Engines Database
- Your source for 3D Game and Graphics Engines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.