A selection of articles related to grass snake.
Original articles from our library related to the Grass Snake. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grass Snake.
- Grass: Correspondences
- Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Psychic Powers, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Grass Snake is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grass Snake books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Capture and recapture of Grass snakes near Amsterdam
- Introduction. Along the shores of lake IJmeer, the south-western corner of Lake IJsselmeer, the Grass snake, Natrix natrix, borders Amsterdam.
- THE SUSCEPTIBILITY OF THE WATER (OR GRASS) SNAKE
- 286 Susceptibility of water (or grass) snake to tubercle bacilli.
- Short Notes Ecological observations on the Sardinian grass snake
- The grass snake (Natrix natrix) is one of the most common snake species of the Sardinian populations were in turn founded from the Corsican grass snakes.
- 2294 Grass Snake
- Grass Snake.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Monster grass snake' found near pond
- A youngster picked up a four-and-a-half foot grass snake he saw slithering towards his grandparents' pond - which may use pond liners and pond pumps - in Harvington, Worcestershire.
- Protected snake found in wildlife haven in Cam
- Environmental volunteers working at Rackleaze Wetlands in Cam with Stroud Valleys Project spotted a grass snake when clearing back some encroaching scrub.
- Flintshire pensioner finds a 5ft boa snake in his garden
- “I knew it wasn't an adder or a grass snake because it was so long and it was a funny golden colour.
- A snake is captured on CCTV in a sewer in Wiltshire
- The grass snake was spotted last week during a routine maintenance check of a 67-year-old sewer under Calne. It is thought the snake, which feeds on amphibians, entered the underground network through a field or road drain in search of prey.
- Police spot a tarantula crossing the road in Brent
- Speaking after the metre long grass snake was removed from their Colburn Avenue home on Monday, Karen Watson, 58, said: “I have lived here all my life and I have never seen anything like it before.
Suggested Web Resources
- Grass Snake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The grass snake (Natrix natrix), sometimes called the ringed snake or water snake is a European nonvenomous snake.
- Grass Snake Pictures
- Results 1 - 20 of 1199352 Find your Grass Snake pictures at Picsearch.com!
- The Animal Grass Snake - KidsBiology.com
- Learn about the animal Grass Snake with KidsBiology.com.
- The Grass Snake
- Grass Snakes live throughout the continent of Sarvonia, making their home in grassy fields and heaths.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.