A selection of articles related to grave robbing.
Original articles from our library related to the Grave Robbing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grave Robbing.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 19:2 This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. 35:2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Grave Robbing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grave Robbing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Corpse bride: Glut of grave robbers digging up fresh female cadavers to sell
- The grave robbing offence carries up to three years in prison under Chinese laws. Things are so bad that some people now have tombs to female loved ones near their home instead of isolated burial grounds. Some wealthy people also have steel reinforced ...
- Hartford man arraigned on grave robbing charges
- WORCESTER, Mass. — A Connecticut man has pleaded not guilty to stealing human remains from a Massachusetts cemetery – crimes that authorities say were apparently related to Santeria religious practices. Amador Medina, of Hartford, entered the pleas ...
- Santeria priest held for grave-robbing
- CHARGED: Santeria priest Felix Delgado was held on $100,000 bail yesterday, accused of stealing human remains from a Worcester cemetery. (T&G PHOTO BY CHRISTINE PETERSON). 0 comments ...
- Chilling craze where grave robbers sell GHOST BRIDES for £10k so men won't be
- The bizarre craze has seen tomb raiders remove dead bodies from family burial sites and sell them onto the highest bidder as demand surges for the 'ghost weddings'.
- Shock in Chinese village as women's corpses stolen for use in "ghost weddings"
- Grave robbers in rural China are stealing women's corpses to feed a new demand for "ghost weddings", an ancient ritual whereby elderly bachelors are given a "bride" to buried with when they die. Li Fucai, aged 53, who lost his mother in the grave robbing.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Grave Robbing Topics
Related searchesjacques lacan writings and seminars
waiting to exhale cast
james cook third voyage 1776-1779
mega man vii story