A selection of articles related to grave.
Original articles from our library related to the Grave. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grave.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. 35:2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
- Chapter 44 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Grave is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grave books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Zika Study Finds Grave Outcomes for Some Pregnant Women
- Some pregnant women with Zika virus tend not to fare well, and neither do their fetuses, a new study finds. Zika is a mosquito-borne virus that can also be transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse.
- John Gutfreund takes old Wall St model to grave
- John Gutfreund is taking an old Wall Street model to the grave. Salomon Brothers' boss during the 1980s died on Wednesday, age 86. His tenure marked the vanguard of investment banks moving from partnerships into trading powerhouses – and ultimately ...
- Son exhumes father's grave in search of clues to his death
- Enough so that Don Walsh had his father's grave opened last month, and his remains sent for independent medical tests. Most people back then knew Johnny Walsh as “Snake,” a divorced father and city employee in Hazlehurst. According to the report, ...
- Investigator who claimed Madeleine McCann was in Paraguay 'made grave error
- The investigator who claimed missing Madeleine McCann had been smuggled into Paraquay has been accused of making a "grave error". Maddie, who was three years old when she vanished in 2007, has been living in the city of Aregua 'in the custody of a ...
- Lights and Sirens: Grave decorations stolen
- BUCYRUS POLICE. WEDNESDAY. ARRESTS.
Related searchesphysical stress
vowel written vowels
march cambridgeshire history
tyrannosaurus rex feathers