A selection of articles related to gravelroot.
Original articles from our library related to the Gravelroot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gravelroot.
- Joe-Pye Weed: Correspondences
- Eupatorium spp. Folk Names: Gravelroot, Hempweed, Joe-Pie, Jopi Weed, Trumpet Weed Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Respect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
Gravelroot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gravelroot books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is digging wild ginseng dying out?
- There are other botanicals he gathers from the wild for old-fashioned folk remedies, including blackberry root, yellow root and Joe Pye Weed or gravel root for kidney stones.
- Johnson Hall to host Samuel James
- 16, at Johnson Hall. Tickets cost $16 for adults, $14 for seniors and $5 for students and are available noon-3 p.m.
- Meet nice native Joe-pye weed and the viceroy butterflies it attracts
- "This plant is also called 'gravel root' because it has the ability to remove and to a certain degree dissolve kidney stones or gravel." Viceroy butterflies. Is it a monarch or viceroy, you may wonder when trying to ID butterflies?
- Diggin' In: Fall is prime for Joe-Pye weed and its butterfly friends
- "This plant is also called 'gravel root' because it has the ability to remove and to a certain degree dissolve kidney stones or gravel." Regarding the butterflies they attract, you may wonder, is it a monarch or viceroy?
- How Salt Built Civilization
- As recently as the childhoods of many Cherokee first language speakers alive today, Gravel Root (AKA Sweet Scented Joe Pye Weed, Unesdali Anvsadvsgi, or Queen of the Meadow) has been burned and used as a salt. It is high in Vitamin C and said to be ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.