A selection of articles related to graves.
Original articles from our library related to the Graves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Graves.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. 5:3 In these lay a great multitude of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The Vampires
- (Slavonic Vlkoslak, Wampyr) Any of a class of spirits associated with tainted souls who cannot rest in their graves. The idea of vampirism has taken hold of popular imagination in recent decades; the Slavic original is quite recognizable, even through the...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Graves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Graves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Graves' Disease
- What is Graves' disease? Graves' disease, a type of hyperthyroidism, is caused by a generalized overactivity of the entire thyroid gland.
- Graves' Disease
- Graves' Disease. National Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Information Service. U.
- Commonwealth Information War Graves Sheet Commission
- The 1939-1945 War Graves Plot with, in the foreground, the Mashlak and Osmanieh Memorial.
Suggested News Resources
- Mexican makeshift grave could contain more than 20 bodies
- By BNO News MEXICO CITY (BNO NEWS) -- Mexican authorities have found at least five decomposing bodies in a makeshift grave in the municipality of Zinacantepec in Mexico State, officials said on Sunday.
- Private VC graves to be fixed, maintained
- The private graves of some of Australia's 98 Victoria Cross recipients will be repaired and maintained in perpetuity. A new program also will care for the graves of George Cross and Cross of Valour recipients.
- Libya: '50000 prisoners missing' as 'mass graves' discovered
- He said that "many people in Tripoli are now discovering mass graves around former detention centres and the prison in Abu Slim.
- ATA demands NY/NJ to halt toll increases
- Bill Graves, president of the American Trucking Assns.
Suggested Web Resources
- Find A Grave - Millions of Cemetery Records
- Find A Grave is a free resource for finding the final resting places of famous folks, friends and family members.
- Graves' disease - MayoClinic.com
- Graves' disease — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this thyroid disorder.
- Minneapolis Hotels: Graves 601 Minneapolis Luxury Downtown
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis is located at the confluence of business, theatre and entertainment districts, in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesan frsa cosanta itiil fc inaugurated
national grammar rodeo
gallo-roman culture towns
zoophilia health and safety
reise reise album art