A selection of articles related to graves.
Original articles from our library related to the Graves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Graves.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The Vampires
- (Slavonic Vlkoslak, Wampyr) Any of a class of spirits associated with tainted souls who cannot rest in their graves. The idea of vampirism has taken hold of popular imagination in recent decades; the Slavic original is quite recognizable, even through the...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Graves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Graves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Graves' Disease
- What is Graves' disease? Graves' disease, a type of hyperthyroidism, is caused by a generalized overactivity of the entire thyroid gland.
- Graves' Disease
- Graves' Disease. National Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Information Service. U.
- Commonwealth Information War Graves Sheet Commission
- The 1939-1945 War Graves Plot with, in the foreground, the Mashlak and Osmanieh Memorial.
Suggested News Resources
- Mexican makeshift grave could contain more than 20 bodies
- By BNO News MEXICO CITY (BNO NEWS) -- Mexican authorities have found at least five decomposing bodies in a makeshift grave in the municipality of Zinacantepec in Mexico State, officials said on Sunday.
- Private VC graves to be fixed, maintained
- The private graves of some of Australia's 98 Victoria Cross recipients will be repaired and maintained in perpetuity. A new program also will care for the graves of George Cross and Cross of Valour recipients.
- Libya: '50000 prisoners missing' as 'mass graves' discovered
- He said that "many people in Tripoli are now discovering mass graves around former detention centres and the prison in Abu Slim.
- ATA demands NY/NJ to halt toll increases
- Bill Graves, president of the American Trucking Assns.
Suggested Web Resources
- Find A Grave - Millions of Cemetery Records
- Find A Grave is a free resource for finding the final resting places of famous folks, friends and family members.
- Graves' disease - MayoClinic.com
- Graves' disease — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this thyroid disorder.
- Minneapolis Hotels: Graves 601 Minneapolis Luxury Downtown
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis is located at the confluence of business, theatre and entertainment districts, in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.