A selection of articles related to great goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Great Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Great Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Great Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Great Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE GREAT GODDESS IN INDIA AND TIBET
- although never completed. There is no central thread to finding the Great Goddess in India and Tibet.
- THE RETURN OF THE GREAT GODDESS
- THE RETURN OF THE GREAT GODDESS.
- Devi: The Great Goddess
- Jul 1, 2000 The Great Goddess, known in India as Devi (literally. "goddess"), has many guises. She is "Ma" the gentle and approachable mother.
- The Great Goddess
- The Great Goddess and the Priest-King. Minoan Religion in Flux. 0.
Suggested News Resources
- Theatre review: The Great Goddess Bazaar
- By Fiona Shepherd This one-woman show is well acted by Tammy Meneghini, who inhabits a series of female personas, selected from a longer sequence of monologues.
- Completion of 2011 Excavations at Ancient Idalion
- Clearly something in the worship of the Great Goddess of Cyprus, who was later known to the Greeks as Aphrodite, related to water flowing into the rock of the Earth.
- Dragon Nest SEA Open Beta Interview
- Dragon Nest will adopt an exclusive feature called the 'Altea Blessing Points' or ABP system, which gives players blessings and bonus EXP from the great Goddess Altea. Dragon Nest has conducted many updates in China.
Suggested Web Resources
- Devi: The Great Goddess
- This companion site to the Smithsonian exhibit looks at the six aspects of this Indian goddess, and has activities and historical information.
Great Goddess Topics
jos rizal writings
skyteam alliance members
the godfather selected cast list
logical effort delay in an inverter