Great Hymn To The Aten
A selection of articles related to great hymn to the aten.
Original articles from our library related to the Great Hymn To The Aten. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Great Hymn To The Aten.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Great Hymn To The Aten is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Great Hymn To The Aten books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: If You See One Philip Glass Opera, Make It This One
- Improbable director Phelim McDermott has done a great job with it. The opera explores the reign of Pharaoh Amenhotep IV who renamed himself Akhnaten as he changed Egypt's religion to worship the sun god, Aten.
- Opera's radical pharaoh
- Akhnaten built a new city dedicated to Aten, the Sun-God, and so as a figure in ancient Egyptian history "he's a very potent person to write an opera about", he says.
- Akhnaten @ Coliseum, London
- Countertenor Anthony Roth Costanzo sustained his repeated vocal lines well enough, breaking into an intense hymn of praise to the Aten in the second act. Emma Carrington was a rich-toned Queen Nefertiti, complementing Rebecca Bottone's bright-voiced ...
- Christian Declaration on Caring for Refugees: An Evangelical Response
- Jamie Aten, Director of the Humanitarian Disaster Institute Sue Elworth, Vice President of ...
Great Hymn To The Aten Topics
mc1r protein function
max weber works
holless wilbur allen