A selection of articles related to great rite.
Original articles from our library related to the Great Rite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Great Rite.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Drawing Down the Moon
- To many, the powerful rite of Drawing Down the Moon belongs exclusively to a Wiccan ritual and it is also rebuffed as some shoddy rite inserted with a favour to reflect the practices of Thessalian witches who 'called down the moon'. The context of the 'drawing...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
- Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear infections in children, high blood pressure, high colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent infections, frequent yeast infections,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Great Rite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Great Rite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gardnerian Book of Shadows index
- The Great Rite if possible, either in token or truly. Dismiss [the guardians, and close down the magic circle; the people then stay to] feast and dance.
- TABLE OF CON TE HTS
- ln fact. the Pentagram is called “The Great Rite“ in witchci aft.
- Public Domain Alexandrian Book of Shadows
- Legend of the Descent of the. Goddess. Third Degree Initiation.
- Journal of Religion and Popular Culture Volume 21(2): Summer
- The Wiccan “Great Rite”—Hieros Gamos in the Modern West.
- The Gendered Wiccan Altar: Examining the Wiccan concepts of
- through sexual union is the subject of an elaborate ritual called the Great Rite. A pair of.
Suggested News Resources
- Orientation: MBAs Hitting the Books
- By Kiah Lau Haslett In a few short weeks, that great rite of summer for business school students—orientation—will get underway around the country.
Suggested Web Resources
- Great Rite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Wicca, the Great Rite is a form of sex magic that includes either ritual sexual intercourse or else a ritual symbolic representation of sexual intercourse.
- What is the Great Rite? And What is Ritual Sex?
- Wondering what the heck people mean when they say "Great Rite"? Trying to figure out what sex has to do with Wicca?
- The Great Rite: Sacred Sex - YouTube
- Aug 23, 2010 This video is all about a Wiccan ritual called the Great Rite and what it is intended to achieve.
- The Great Rite
- The Great Rite and its significance in wicca - not immroal as one might think, but certainly controversial.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.