A selection of articles related to great sacrifice.
Original articles from our library related to the Great Sacrifice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Great Sacrifice.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy. 7:2 In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar. 7:3 And he shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Great Sacrifice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Great Sacrifice books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Elton Jones writes: The great sacrifice
- Our country is going through some political changes brought about by people we elected that have no empathy for the suffering masses.
- Barcelona would sacrifice great football for a win at Arsenal says Dani Alves
- 'Sometimes suffering, having to hold onto a result, stops you relaxing and helps you get there because if you want to achieve great things then you have to come through difficulties,' Alves told the Mirror.
- Hanumanthappa Koppad, a saga of great sacrifice
- HUBBALLI, KARNATAKA : It is a saga of brave sacrifice for martyr Hanumantappa Koppad of Betadur village of Kundagol taluka in Dharwad district, who died in a Delhi Army hospital yesterday, after miraculously surviving a Siachen avalanche on February 3 ...
- Do You Sacrifice One For Many? Mirren's Latest Film Has No Easy Answers
- HM: The appalling moral issue that we've been struggling with as human beings for millions of years is: Do you sacrifice one for the greater good ... one life for 20 lives, for 200 lives, for 500 lives?
- DC firefighter gives up oxygen mask to save great grandmother
- That's the question on the lips of a D.C. great-grandmother when she thinks about the firefighter who gave up his own oxygen mask so she had a chance to survive.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.