A selection of articles related to great society.
Original articles from our library related to the Great Society. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Great Society.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
Great Society is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Great Society books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LBJ and the Vietnam/ Great Society Connection
- war in Vietnam into an American war that dragged on for seven years and ended in failure.
- HENRY AND THE GREAT SOCIETY
- JESUS Loves Me Ministry. 3587 Clover Lane. New Castle, PA 16105.
- The Impact of the Great Society Upon The Lives of Families and
- toward the rich society and the powerful society, but upward to the Great. Society. Johnson's Great Society reform legislation had become law.
- Great Society Speech, Lyndon B. Johnson, 1964 Public Papers of
- society and the powerful society, but upward to the \cf2 Great Society\cf0 .
- PROMISE KEEPING IN THE GREAT SOCIETY:
- Hayekian Great Society people are mainly strangers.
Suggested News Resources
- The Great Society's Big Medicaid Lie
- Academic research and empirical evidence overwhelmingly show that poor outcomes, low reimbursement rates, and a runaway fiscal burden have turned the government's promise to the poorest Americans into the Great Society's biggest lie.
- The rise of the New Nullifiers
- They argue Washington has overstepped its role in health care and the workplace, and that parts of the Democratic New Deal and Great Society agendas, including Social Security and Medicare, are unsustainable. 1936 — US Sen.
- Yuval Levin on the Great Society Moment as a Failure of US Political System
- The result was a brief but significant explosion of policymaking that yielded the hasty and careless creation of a massive artifice of entitlement and discretionary programs we have come to know as the Great Society.
- Judiciary Failure: Upholding Medicaid Expansion
- Medicaid—part the 1960s “Great Society” mishmash now so widely understood to be a failure—originated as a program by which the federal government gives grants-in-aid to states for health care for the poor.
- Presidential power and the economy
- Lyndon Johnson's Great Society programs got a mixed review from historians. However, he made fighting poverty a key government goal. His crowning economic achievements were Medicare and Medicaid.
Suggested Web Resources
- Great Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Great Society was a set of domestic programs suggested or enacted in the United States on the initiative of President Lyndon B. Johnson.
- Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society" [ushistory.org]
- While Johnson dreamed of a "Great Society," his presidency was haunted by the specter of Vietnam.
- Great Society — Infoplease.com
- Great Society, in U.S. history, term for the domestic policies of President Lyndon Johnson.
- American Rhetoric: Lyndon Baines Johnson -- "The Great Society"
- Full text and audio mp3 of Lyndon Baines Johnson Great Society Speech.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Great Society Topics
Related searchescounty of tripoli lordship of gibelet
turkish armed forces air force
general practitioner spain
batcave london nightclub
what hinduism and islam have in common