Greek Area Codes
A selection of articles related to greek area codes.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek Area Codes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek Area Codes.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
Greek Area Codes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek Area Codes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS. The international dialing code for Greece is +30. To call abroad from Greece, dial 00 followed by the relevant country code (e.
- European Consumer Centres Network TOURISM IN GREECE
- capital is Athens. The country code for calling Greece is +30 and the area code for Athens is 210.
- Helpful Numbers/Basic Services (Ithaca area code: 607 / Ithaca zip
- (Ithaca area code: 607 / Ithaca zip code: 14850). Emergency ... Greek.
- UCSB Summer Sessions 2011 Greece Travel Study Program
- To direct dial the USA from Greece dial (00) - (1) - (area code) - (number). Professor Athanassakis's emergency and contact number is: 011 30 6980951136 .
- University pre-incubators as a tool for boosting innovative
Suggested Web Resources
- How to call Greece: country code, area codes, phone books
- Complete resource on how to call Greece: country code, area codes and more international calling info.
- Greece Country Code & Greece Area Codes
- Greece Country Code used for long distance calling. Instantly see ALL Greece area codes. Country codes and Area codes for Greece made easy!
- Start Here! Greek Area Code Lookup
- Another great feature on the Greek Genealogy? Start Here! web site.
- Area codes in Greece - Phantis
- Sep 14, 2007 This is an alphabetical list by town of dialing codes in Greece. Before July 2001, none of the area codes ended with zero.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Greek Area Codes Topics
Related searcheshotmail notes
carry on films regular actors
frog distribution and status