A selection of articles related to greek biologists.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek Biologists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek Biologists.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Greek Biologists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek Biologists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The hydra rips its face open every time it eats, then it heals its mouth shut
- The real hydra uses its regeneration abilities in a very unusual way to feed itself, and for the first time, biologists have been able to understand what's really going on. Their findings were published in the latest Biophysical Journal.
- Mountain lion kills koala in Hollywood
- Zoo officials said they had temporarily moved the remaining 10 koalas indoors around the clock, with most of the other zoo animals moving inside every night. P-22's name was given by biologists studying mountain lions in Southern California.
- The Stress Test
- One of Japan's foremost developmental biologists, he made discoveries that illuminated the formation of the embryonic nervous system, and, using stem cells, he grew the optic cup, parts of the cerebral cortex, and the rudiments of a cerebellum.
- Slovenia awaits birth of new generation of 'baby dragons'
- "We did all that is in our power," biologist Weldt said. ... About 14,000 people are stranded on the Greek side of the border with Macedonia, and authorities hope to start relocating most of them from an overcrowded refugee camp there in the coming weeks.
- The tiny hydra rips its face open every time it eats
- Hydra vulgaris is a small, boneless freshwater creature less than half an inch long.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.