A selection of articles related to greek goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Greek Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Greek Gods
- vertical or horizontal. Apollo. Dionysus.
- Roman Name of God Greek Name of God Description
- Choose from the list below and find the correct Roman god. Roman Name of God . Greek Name of.
- Those Whacky Greek and Roman Gods: A Quick Cheat-Sheet
- Those Whacky Greek and Roman Gods: A Quick Cheat-Sheet.
- Aphrodite the Greek Goddess of Romance, Love and Beauty
- goddess' name. ➢ The name “APHRODITE” is strongly related with the legend of goddess birth.
- Greek Mythology and the Forms of Energy
- Introduce students to the Greek gods using the family tree on the website that displays the origin of the Olympian Gods and their antecedents, the Titans.
Suggested News Resources
- A Greek goddess: Glorious views, beach beauty and villa thrillers in zippy
- By James Hughes-onslow The good people of Zakynthos, one of the Ionian islands near Cephalonia, are very keen on reinforced concrete, probably as a result of 1953's devastating earthquake that demolished most of its stone buildings.
- Tina Fey Names Baby After Greek Goddess
- The '30 Rock' star and her husband welcomed their second child, a healthy baby girl, Wednesday.
- Charlotte Ross in Falguni & Shane Peacock Dress
- Very gorgeous, Charlotte Ross was looking like a Greek Goddess in a bright long sleeve Falguni & Shane Peacock dress. Charlotte Ross's dress featured sheer detailing at bodice and fringe detailing on the skirt.
- Winged Greek goddess hopes to find new home
- By Bob Mackin, Contributing writer August 18, 2011 Clearbrook Iron Works of Abbotsford paid an undisclosed sum to take away the VANOC-abandoned inukshuk from an empty lot west of the Olympic Village on Aug. 9, almost six months after bidding closed.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of Greek mythological figures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ancient Greek name, English name, Description. Ἀφροδίτη (Áphroditē), Aphrodite, Goddess of love and beauty.
- Greek Goddesses
- Jul 16, 2011 Every Greek Goddess you can think of and a few more.
- Greek Goddess List
- The Greek Goddess list is a useful list of Greek Goddesses that includes brief facts about each individual Goddess.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.