A selection of articles related to greek goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Greek Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From the archive: Trinity High's Ania was crowned a Greek goddess
- She won first place in the senior Latin verse section, took the Latin prose prize and came second in senior Greek.
- How YHWH Became God
- Yahweh initially had a consort, the goddess Asherah, who was also known as “the Queen of Heaven.” For biblical editors and modern scholars alike, the idea that a god who reigned supreme had a consort was deeply disconcerting, and yet Asherah ...
- Montini: Swap goddess for church cross on Capitol dome
- So, let's review. A self-describe Christian is angry with a self-described atheist in a building adorned with a Greek goddess.
- Exhibit of the Week: Greek myth a favourite subject for many artists
- The Greek myth has been a favourite of artists for centuries – there are portrayals of the story by Rubens painted in the 1630s, and by Renoir from the early 20th century.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Greek Goddess Topics
three crowns coutts amp co logo
confessing movement presbyterian
first nations canadian arctic
oxygen sensor common failure modes