Greek Literature Drama
A selection of articles related to greek literature drama.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek Literature Drama. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek Literature Drama.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Greek Literature Drama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek Literature Drama books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Surname: Fountoulakis Name: Andreas Academic Post: Assistant
- Surname: Fountoulakis. Name: Andreas. Academic Post: Assistant Professor.
- Jeremy B. Francis, Ph.D. 216-H Law College Bldg. East Lansing, MI
- Classical Literature and Drama, Critical Theory. Study Abroad, Beaver College, Athens, Greece, 1999.
- Evaluating evolution: Naturalistic inquiry and the Perseus Project
- Classical Greek literature, drama, morphology, history, art, archaeology, topography, and geogra- phy into a single package.
- Forum Romanum: Prologues
- Greek. Some old-fashioned Romans, notably Cato the Elder, reacted strongly against this onslaught of.
Suggested Web Resources
- Greek literature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Greek literature refers to writings composed in areas of Greek influence, typically though not necessarily in one The Classical era also saw the dawn of drama.
- Ancient Greek literature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ancient Greek drama developed around Greece's theater culture.
- HISTORY OF GREEK LITERATURE
- HISTORY OF GREEK LITERATURE including Origins, Tragedy, Comedy. But the Dionysians also develop a more structured form of drama.
- Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Drama: Ancient Greek
- Dec 7, 2009 Aristotle, Classic Technique, and Greek Drama - An analysis of the beginnings of dramatic criticism, focusing on the principles of Aristotle.
- Ancient Greek literature -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- didascaly (in didascaly (literature)). the instruction or training of the chorus in ancient Greek drama.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.