A selection of articles related to greek mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek Mythology.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Greek Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Introduction to Greek Mythology
- What is Greek Mythology? • The people of ancient Greece shared stories called myths about the gods, goddesses, and heroes in which they believed.
- Greek Mythology and the Forms of Energy
- Greek Mythology is a wonderful literary vehicle with which to integrate forms of en - ergy.
- Greek Mythology
- Greek Mythology. Introduction. Greek.
- Greek Mythology
- Greek Mythology. A word search puzzle.
Suggested News Resources
- Greek mythology inspires teen's debut novel
- PTI Inspired by stories from Greek mythology, a Delhi schoolboy spins a magical tale of fantasy envisaging the defeat of evil by a teen wizard who the author hopes would go on to be popular in the country.
- More than physique, Wylie's new energy has brought confidence to Texas
- It would be easy to dispel this as a myth, an impossible feat reserved for Greek mythology and Chuck Norris. "Bennie looks like a Greek god or something," Jeff "Mad Dog" Madden said.
- Greek mythology inspires 14-year-old''s debut novel
- PTI | 02:08 PM,Aug 23,2011 Missal, who loves reading Greek mythology says, "I was inspired to make the hero of my novel like my elder brother and father. The character of Elena, the love interest of Black, is inspired by a school friend of mine.
- On-the-Town Weekend Buzz: Greek mythology, cars, a 5K, gardens, and swing music
- Two one-act plays hinge on the theme of sleep and love in Greek mythology. The overall message being: beware the eye of Zeus.
- Triple bill of satire and Greek mythology
- Scottish Opera goers are spoiled for choice in early September as the company puts on no less than three different productions in the space of just over a week with one of them, Orpheus in the Underworld, then heading off on tour all around Scotland.
Suggested Web Resources
- Greek Mythology
- Jan 3, 2011 This site is dedicated to the heroes, gods and monsters of Greek mythology.
- Encyclopedia Mythica: Greek mythology.
- Mar 1, 2011 The available articles in the Greek mythology area.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Greek Mythology Topics
Related searchesmartin chuzzlewit other characters
herd why do animals herd
mary mackillop bibliography
guadalupe pita amor
bail state bail laws