Greek Philosopher Plato
A selection of articles related to greek philosopher plato.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek Philosopher Plato. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek Philosopher Plato.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Greek Philosopher Plato is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek Philosopher Plato books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What TNW is reading (week 10)
- The dry leaves, the warm roads, the busy people, all the time moving back and forth from the motorcycle journey to the development of the metaphysical ideas, the history of philosophy, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle and the Sophists of ancient Greece.
- The Death of Socrates and Capital Punishment Today By Professor Robert Zaller
- Greek classical painting and sculpture reached its height in this Athens too, to serve not only as a model for the rest of Greece but as the ideal of grace, proportion, and beauty for Western art ever since. The Athenians of Socrates' day ...
- FINNERTY: Rhetoric remains influential for value of democracy
- Amid the banter of American politicians, debating everything from fiscal equality to a particular candidate's penis size (his own, mind you), there seems to be the same structure to which they defend, namely the idea of democracy.
- The necessity of culture
- An alternative argument reaches back to classical times and finds in the Roman empire and Greek philosophy the continent's earliest unification and common beliefs, most notably in democracy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.