A selection of articles related to greek word.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek Word. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek Word.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Greek Word is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek Word books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Students recognised for Greek language achievements
- The annual Dionysios Solomos Awards took place on Sunday 6 March at the University of Sydney as part of the 34th Greek Festival of Sydney. The event was hosted by the University's Department of Modern Greek and the Greek Orthodox Community of NSW ...
- Why Greek dance workout leaves fitness buffs 'smiling' in suburbs
- And that's why "OPA-cize" may be the perfect name for a fitness class. But Vicky Georgacopoulos uses another Greek word to describe the workouts she teaches in Glen Ellyn, Elmhurst and Des Plaines: "Kefi." Literally, it means "fun.
- Halkidiki: Mum's the word in my Greek idyll
- Getting up at 2.40am each morning for Good Morning Britain means that, for me, holidays have traditionally been a time to catch up on sleep. Then I became a mother.
- Erasmus' Greek NT changed history 500 years ago
- HOUSTON (BP) -- A conference and museum exhibit at Houston Baptist University helped mark the 500th anniversary of a Greek New Testament edition the exhibit's curator said "spurred the Reformation" and "continues to be important" for biblical studies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.