A selection of articles related to greek.
Original articles from our library related to the Greek. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greek.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Greek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greek books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Greek yogurt makers aim for sales boost with all-day appeal
- Greek-style yogurt is already a mainstay for many breakfasts, but makers are now hoping it can take over your day.
- For a Peek Into Greek Banking Mess Look at Eurobank-Nikas Ties
- Greece's bad loans account for about 50 percent of all banks' total loan portfolios, according to estimates from the European Central Bank.
- Protests at Greek-Macedonian border as Balkans migrant route "closed"
- Migrants blocked at the Greek-Macedonian border protest at the closing of the Balkans route that leads to Europe. Macedonian officials reportedly completely closed the border crossing on Wednesday and Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia imposed tough new ...
- Refugee crisis creating 'significant problems' for Greek economy, says OECD
- Europe's refugee crisis is posing risks for the Greek economy and the country needs substantial help to deal with the migratory flows, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development said on Thursday. "The refugee crisis creates significant ...
- Turkey won't take back migrants already on Greek islands: minister
- Ankara (AFP) - Turkey will not take back migrants already on Greek islands under a deal proposed to European Union leaders at a crunch summit this week, Ankara's EU affairs minister said Thursday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaeropostal alas de venezuela history
capacitor component aging
argumentum ad baculum example