A selection of articles related to greeks.
Original articles from our library related to the Greeks. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greeks.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
Greeks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greeks books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Greeks. Liuren Wu. Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College.
- List of Famous Greeks of the Ancient World
- List of Famous Greeks of the Ancient World. 1. Aeschylus (525 - 456 B.
- The Greeks and the Ancient Olympic Games The Greeks The
- 1. The Greeks and the. Ancient Olympic Games.
Suggested News Resources
- Finland's demands for collateral could leave Greek bailout in ruins
- Demands for collateral could leave Greek bailout in ruins. Above, lightning over the Parthenon temple, on the Acropolis hill in Athens.
- Greek Banks Grapple With Deposit Outflows
- By PHILIP PANGALOS ATHENS—Greece's worsening slump is threatening to compound another risk for the country: the steady withdrawal of money from Greek banks.
- Greece is the Word
- The Greeks are starting to play hardball on their private sector debt swap warning the deal could crater if the 90 percent participation is not met. We think there are other reasons why it is trouble.
- Greeks make fresh move for Aston Villa man
- Indeed, Makoun has started just seven top-flight games for the Midlands side, and he has yet to feature since Alex McLeish was installed as coach this summer.
- Greek Church Warns Of 'Tsunami Of Poverty'
- Since the crisis began, those centres have seen a sharp increase in the number of Greeks seeking help. "About 60% of the beneficiaries are now people of Greek origin," Mr Dimtsas said. "Two years ago, the statistics were inverse.
Suggested Web Resources
- Greeks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Greeks, also known as the Hellenes are a nation and ethnic group native to Greece, Cyprus and neighboring regions.
- Greeks (finance) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "The Greeks" redirects here. For the ethnic group, see Greeks.
- Ancient Greece - History, mythology, art, war, culture, society, and
- Read and explore the History of the Ancient Greek World from the Neolithic to the Classical Period.
- The Ancient Greeks - the Athenians of Ancient Greece.
- The Ancient Greeks... An educational web site about the Athenians of ancient Greece. Their beliefs, entertainment, and the methods in which they lived.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
meaning of dreams about swimming
culture of spain modern subcultures
church of christ non-instrumental
tan sri jeffrey cheah