- To regain custom, the Caledonian Railway extended (what is now known as the .
- Shipbuilding and cultural identity on Clydeside
- the wars of independence that the shipyards of Greenock and Port Glasgow began to construct larger vessels.
- ROBERT STEELE AND COMPANY: SHIPBUILDERS OF
- ROBERT STEELE AND COMPANY: SHIPBUILDERS OF. GREENOCK. Mark Howard.
- Mining: Sources
- Ltd; shipbuilders and marine engineers, Greenock (GUAS Ref: UGD 141). UGD 141/1/1. Particulars book of ship and machinery,.
- Staying Afloat: A Life in Shipbuilding
- In addition to the four shipyards, the Lithgow Group also owned three marine engine builders – John G. Kincaid & Co.
- Shipyard names search
- Last year, events were held to mark the 300th anniversary of the Scott's of Greenock shipbuilding concern.
- List of Shipbuilders
- Aug 20, 2011 List of Shipbuilders & Ships Built. Clydebank Engineering and Shipbuilding Co . Ltd.
- Scotts of Greenock: shipbuilders and engineers, 1820-1920; a family
- Dec 10, 2009 Robb, Johnston Fraser (1993) Scotts of Greenock: shipbuilders and engineers, 1820-1920; a family enterprise.
- Scotts Ship Building,
- Jul 28, 2008 Scott's - Greenock.
Greenock Shipbuilding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greenock Shipbuilding books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Greenock Shipbuilding Topics
Related searchesdangerous liaisons the plot
mossad famous mossad operations
west midlands serious crime squad
renaissance man quote