- green·ock·ite (gr n -k t ). n. A yellow to brown or red mineral, CdS, the only ore of cadmium.
- being retained for the Museum of Geology, Howard university
- THE GREENOCKITE LOCALITY AT BISHOPTON, SCOTLAND. H. F.
- ZINCIAN GREENOCKITE IN STRATIFORM LEAD_ZINC_SILVER
- in northwest Queensland, Australia, zincian greenockite occurs in a thick, significant zinc-for-cadmium substitution in greenockite (7.1. - 18.
- Greenockite and zincian greenockite in epithermal polymetallic Ag
- Abstract: Greenockite-CdS and zincian greenockite-(Cd0.65Zn0.
- Greenockite CdS
- Greenockite. CdS c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Hexagonal.
- Cadmium Sulfide (CdS) – Properties and Applications
- This exists as two different minerals, hexagonal greenockite and cubic hawleyite. Hexagonal greenockite is a hexagonal, yellowish crystal. It is a rare mineral and is the only real ore of cadmium.
- Greenockite Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Greenockite Image in a New Browser Window Images: Greenockite. Comments: Brown, equant crystal of greenockite on prehnite.
- Greenockite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Greenockite is a rare cadmium mineral that consists of cadmium sulfide, CdS, in crystalline form. Greenockite crystallizes in the hexagonal system.
- Greenockite: Greenockite mineral information and data.
- Typically found as yellow to red hemimorphic pyramidal crystals and earthy coatings.
- GREENOCKITE (Cadmium Sulfide)
- Greenockite has the same structure as the zinc iron sulfide wurtzite.
Greenockite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greenockite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.