A selection of articles related to greeting gestures.
Original articles from our library related to the Greeting Gestures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greeting Gestures.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Greeting Gestures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greeting Gestures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Margaret Glaspy Is Not Your Babe: Songwriting Mythology for a Modern Generation
- She continued, “A male that was lingering around and would make these gestures at me that would lead him to think he knew all about me and really knew my life and knew what I needed.
- James Spann speaks to Tuscaloosa Magnet students about weather
- Spann, who lived in Tuscaloosa for a good portion of his adolescence, marks that teacher's gesture as an important part of his life. “The little book I read in first grade started me on a journey that I am still on today,” he said. ...
- Scott captures Cadillac Championship for 2nd straight win
- (AP Photo/Lynne Sladky). Adam Scott, of Australia, gestures after making a birdie putt on the 14th hole during the final round of the Cadillac Championship golf tournament, Sunday, March 6, 2016, in Doral, Fla. ...
- Newcastle players must share blame as McClaren shows dignity in dark hour
- Steve McClaren invariably makes a point of greeting final whistles by striding onto the pitch and applauding Newcastle United's fans. On Saturday he remained rooted to the edge of his dugout, his head swivelling ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.