A selection of articles related to greeting.
Original articles from our library related to the Greeting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greeting.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Greeting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greeting books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why American Greetings Had Questlove Spin Vinyl In A Room Full Of Typewriters
- There's a list of brands you expect to have a massive SXSW presence: Samsung, Spotify, Mophie, etc. Not on that list? American Greetings, best known as the logo you see on the back of the card your grandma sends you on your birthday.
- AURORA's All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend: EW Review
- When that tune was released, a fellow Nordic songwriter named Aurora Aksnes was just about four years old, but on her stunning debut album, All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend, the now-19-year-old channels a similar magical vibe as the art-pop ...
- A greeting fit for a Syrian: are homeless men 'internal refugees?'
- Charles Neil-Curly and Jeremy Roy received greetings fit for a Syrian refugee when they hopped off a Greyhound bus in Vancouver this week: TV cameras, a smiling politician, even job offers. The two Saskatchewan residents might well have thought they'd ...
- Old or new, cat photography lives on in greeting cards in downtown Fargo shops
- That juxtaposition of his sour expression and the cheerful, bright dioramas she makes for backgrounds is at the heart of her line of greeting cards and calendars that's become her full-time work in the past couple years.
- Album of the week: Aurora - All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend
- All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend is a somewhat convoluted name for an album as sharp and concise as Aurora's debut. After breaking onto the Norwegian music scene at the tail-end of 2014, the singer's sweeping electro-pop quickly found itself a ...
Related searcheslist of holy cities shia
as the world turns history
mad about you cast
habsburg monarchy characteristics
dream dictionary dragon