A selection of articles related to greeting.
Original articles from our library related to the Greeting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Greeting.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Greeting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Greeting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- on any 2-card purchase - American Greetings
- Valid only if redeemed on American Greetings, Just For You and Carlton Cards brands. Coupon cannot be doubled or combined with any other offer.
- Cut-Out Buddhist Greetings for Children
- Education Association Inc. For Young Children. Copyright Buddha Dharma Education Association Inc.
- Greeting Card Boxes - The Exploratorium
- In this activity, members of your group make cool boxes out of old (or new) greeting cards or postcards.
Suggested News Resources
- Palm Desert USPS Selling 'Everyday Hero' Postcards
- The patriotism-themed greeting cards are available at Post Offices in Palm Desert and surrounding communities. By Mirna Alfonso The US Postal Service is now offering a line of patriotism-themed greeting cards called "Everyday Cards for Everyday Heroes.
- Gül to receive Victory Day greetings at military chief's proposal
- President Abdullah Gül on Sunday confirmed earlier reports that he will receive greetings and congratulatory messages during official ceremonies on Aug.
- Mr. Idiot's Ramadan greeting to all
- 'EID- MUBARRAK, SHAU RAMADAN,' salutation to brothers in the Muslim faith! I greet you in the name of Allah the beneficent and merciful. I am sure you are aware of the fact that fasting brings grace and blessing to homes and families the world over.
- E-greetings trump traditional Eid cards
- Options of SMSs, voice messages, and animated e-cards are cheaper and more attractive than traditional greeting cards.
- Share Your `Eid Greetings and Traditions
- By Culture & Entertainment Editor Share your `Eid greetings and traditions with us and send a greeting to all Muslims Around the World.
Suggested Web Resources
- Free eCards, Free Greeting Cards, Birthday eCards and Online
- Send free eCards and online greeting cards from Yahoo! Greetings for a birthday, holiday or any event.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesa question of sport quiz format
cuisine of denmark desserts
product liability history
elvis impersonator mike albert