- Sly and the Family Stone: 20 Essential Songs
- As rollicking and aggressive as anything James Brown and his crew were pumping out, the song also found Sly playing with studio techniques, including stereo panning to split instruments into separate channels. Greg Errico – whose crackling drum work on ...
- Sly Stone joins Family Stone on stage at the Basie
- "It was quite a surprise, a pleasant surprise and it was cool," said Family Stone member Greg Errico after the show. "I couldn't see people's faces in the audience but everybody told me there was a lot of crying going on -- it was emotional.
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly & the Family Stone Dead at 69
- Since 2006 she's been part of the Family Stone with Martini and drummer Gregg Errico. The group also features her daughter with Sly Stone, Sylvette Phunne Stone, a singer and multi-instrumentalist in her own right.
- Sly & the Family Stone Band Members on Glory Days and Being 'Too Weird'
- "We were at the top of our game then," Greg Errico, drummer of Sly and the Family Stone says of the group's 1968 stand at New York's infamous Fillmore East. "The band was just killing it. There were moments that made my hair stand up, where that stage ...
- Even Without Sly, the Music Lives on for the Family Stone
- However, the band carries on, steered by its two surviving original members — saxophone player Jerry Martini and drummer Greg Errico. And though the other original member of the ensemble, trumpet player Cynthia Robinson, passed away last November, ...
Gregg Errico is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gregg Errico books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gregg Errico Topics
Related searcheslist of deities anglo-saxon
gravesend kent population
grace cossington smith modernism
lend-lease us deliveries to ussr
koa-fm now kfmd