Gregorian Calendar Accuracy
A selection of articles related to gregorian calendar accuracy.
Original articles from our library related to the Gregorian Calendar Accuracy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gregorian Calendar Accuracy.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Phases of the Moon: 2011 to 2020 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 2011 Jan 4 09:03 P Jan 12 11:32 Jan 19 21:22 Jan 26 12:58 00h01m Feb 3 02:31 Feb 11 07:19 Feb 18 08:36 Feb 24 23:27 Mar 4 20:46 Mar 12 23:45 Mar 19 18:10 Mar 26 12:07 Apr 3 14:32 Apr 11 12:04 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Phases of the Moon: 1991 to 2000 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1991 Jan 7 18:36 00h01m Jan 15 23:50 A Jan 23 14:21 Jan 30 06:10 n Feb 6 13:53 Feb 14 17:32 Feb 21 22:58 Feb 28 18:24 Mar 8 10:34 Mar 16 08:12 Mar 23 06:03 Mar 30 07:17 Apr 7 06:47 Apr 14 19:39 Apr 21...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Gregorian Calendar Accuracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gregorian Calendar Accuracy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Date and Time Programming Guide
- The Gregorian Calendar Has No Year 0 25 January 2010 Calendar 21 . and a day on a particular calendar (such as the Gregorian or Hebrew calendar).
- HEBREW CALENDAR SCiENCE AND MyTHS
- The Accuracy of the Gregorian Calendar. The actual repeatable cycle of the Gregorian calendar is 400 Gregorian years.
- Holiday Calendar Resources
- This method of counting time makes the Islamic year nearly as accurate in measuring the lunar year as the Gregorian calendar is in measuring the solar year.
- Finding the Day of the Week for a Given Date - Gregorian Calendars
- Despite being fairly accurate, the Gregorian calendar is difficult to divide up evenly- by months, quarters or halves.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gregorian calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 5.1 Old Style and New Style dates. 6 Proleptic Gregorian calendar; 7 Months of the year; 8 Week.
- Calendars and their History
- A solar calendar, of which the Gregorian calendar in its civil usage is an example, the question of a calendar's accuracy is usually misleading or misguided.
- Gregorian calendar - Calendar Wiki
- Mayan Calendar Accuracy
- I am going to summarize information from here and here to explain how the Mayan Calendar is slightly more accurate than our Gregorian Calendar.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.