Gregorian Calendar Accuracy
A selection of articles related to gregorian calendar accuracy.
Original articles from our library related to the Gregorian Calendar Accuracy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gregorian Calendar Accuracy.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Phases of the Moon: 1921 to 1930 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1921 Jan 1 04:35 00h00m Jan 9 05:26 Jan 17 06:30 Jan 23 23:07 Jan 30 20:02 Feb 8 00:36 Feb 15 18:52 Feb 22 09:32 Mar 1 14:02 Mar 9 18:09 Mar 17 03:48 Mar 23 20:18 Mar 31 09:13 Apr 8 09:06 A Apr 15 10:1...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Phases of the Moon: 1911 to 1920 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1911 Jan 8 06:19 Jan 14 22:25 Jan 22 06:21 00h00m Jan 30 09:45 Feb 6 15:27 Feb 13 10:37 Feb 21 03:44 Mar 1 00:32 Mar 7 23:01 Mar 14 23:58 Mar 23 00:27 Mar 30 12:38 Apr 6 05:55 Apr 13 14:36 Apr 21 18:36...
Astrology >> The Moon
Gregorian Calendar Accuracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gregorian Calendar Accuracy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Date and Time Programming Guide
- The Gregorian Calendar Has No Year 0 25 January 2010 Calendar 21 . and a day on a particular calendar (such as the Gregorian or Hebrew calendar).
- HEBREW CALENDAR SCiENCE AND MyTHS
- The Accuracy of the Gregorian Calendar. The actual repeatable cycle of the Gregorian calendar is 400 Gregorian years.
- Holiday Calendar Resources
- This method of counting time makes the Islamic year nearly as accurate in measuring the lunar year as the Gregorian calendar is in measuring the solar year.
- Finding the Day of the Week for a Given Date - Gregorian Calendars
- Despite being fairly accurate, the Gregorian calendar is difficult to divide up evenly- by months, quarters or halves.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gregorian calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 5.1 Old Style and New Style dates. 6 Proleptic Gregorian calendar; 7 Months of the year; 8 Week.
- Calendars and their History
- A solar calendar, of which the Gregorian calendar in its civil usage is an example, the question of a calendar's accuracy is usually misleading or misguided.
- Gregorian calendar - Calendar Wiki
- Mayan Calendar Accuracy
- I am going to summarize information from here and here to explain how the Mayan Calendar is slightly more accurate than our Gregorian Calendar.