Gregorian Calendar Accuracy
A selection of articles related to gregorian calendar accuracy.
Original articles from our library related to the Gregorian Calendar Accuracy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gregorian Calendar Accuracy.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Phases of the Moon: 1951 to 1960 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1951 Jan 1 05:12 00h00m Jan 7 20:12 Jan 15 00:22 Jan 23 04:48 Jan 30 15:14 Feb 6 07:56 Feb 13 20:55 Feb 21 21:14 Feb 28 23:00 Mar 7 20:53 A Mar 15 17:40 Mar 23 10:51 n Mar 30 05:35 Apr 6 10:53 Apr 14...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Phases of the Moon: 1941 to 1950 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1941 Jan 5 13:39 Jan 13 11:05 Jan 20 10:02 00h00m Jan 27 11:04 Feb 4 11:41 Feb 12 00:27 Feb 18 18:08 Feb 26 03:03 Mar 6 07:42 Mar 13 11:48 p Mar 20 02:52 Mar 27 20:15 A Apr 5 00:12 Apr 11 21:15 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Gregorian Calendar Accuracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gregorian Calendar Accuracy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Date and Time Programming Guide
- The Gregorian Calendar Has No Year 0 25 January 2010 Calendar 21 . and a day on a particular calendar (such as the Gregorian or Hebrew calendar).
- HEBREW CALENDAR SCiENCE AND MyTHS
- The Accuracy of the Gregorian Calendar. The actual repeatable cycle of the Gregorian calendar is 400 Gregorian years.
- Holiday Calendar Resources
- This method of counting time makes the Islamic year nearly as accurate in measuring the lunar year as the Gregorian calendar is in measuring the solar year.
- Finding the Day of the Week for a Given Date - Gregorian Calendars
- Despite being fairly accurate, the Gregorian calendar is difficult to divide up evenly- by months, quarters or halves.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gregorian calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 5.1 Old Style and New Style dates. 6 Proleptic Gregorian calendar; 7 Months of the year; 8 Week.
- Calendars and their History
- A solar calendar, of which the Gregorian calendar in its civil usage is an example, the question of a calendar's accuracy is usually misleading or misguided.
- Gregorian calendar - Calendar Wiki
- Mayan Calendar Accuracy
- I am going to summarize information from here and here to explain how the Mayan Calendar is slightly more accurate than our Gregorian Calendar.