A selection of articles related to gregorian calendar.
Original articles from our library related to the Gregorian Calendar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gregorian Calendar.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Gregorian Calendar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gregorian Calendar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Modified Gregorian Calendar
- The Modified Gregorian Calendar by Brij Bhushan Vij [Original at above site].
- A Quick Thought: YHVH answers the Gregorian calendar
- YHVH answers the Gregorian calendar. With a stumbling block at every turn.
- Gregorian-Lunar Calendar Conversion Table of 1946 (Bing-xu
- Gregorian-Lunar Calendar Conversion Table of 1946 (Bing-xu) – year of the Dog . Gregorian date.
Suggested News Resources
- Celebrating the Indiction: the Church's new year
- (Lk. 4, 16 – 22) The Eastern churches celebrate the beginning of the church year (indiction) in September: on 1 September according to the Gregorian calendar and on 14 September according to the Julian calendar.
- 5 Things for Wedneday, August 17
- August 17 is the 229th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 136 days remaining until the end of the year. Finally, the sun.
- Education in Dubai
- This is because Ramadan doesn't fall on a specific date according to the Gregorian calendar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gregorian calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Gregorian calendar, also known as the Western calendar, or Christian calendar, is the internationally accepted civil calendar.
- Calendars and their History
- The Gregorian calendar is thus based on a cycle of 400 years, which comprises 146097 days.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gregorian Calendar Topics
Related searchesmv karen danielsen
martin van butchell