Gregorio Del Pilar
- Wikipedia definition states: “The BRP Gregorio del Pilar (PF-15) is slated to be the largest and most capable combat vessel of the Philippine Navy.
- GREGORIO S. DEL PILAR (1875-1899) Hero of Tirad Pass General
- General Gregorio S. del Pilar is believed to be the youngest general of the was the nephew of Marcelo H.
- Philippine Navy Visits Pearl Harbor
- Jul 26, 2011 During the port visit, Gregorio del Pilar will take on supplies and fuel Alberto A. Cruz, Gregorio Del Pilar left Alameda, Calif.
- Map of Davao City DavaoZone.com 20090621 0 1 2 3 km
- Alejandro Inigo Street. Teodoro Palma Gil Street. Wenceslao Vinzon Street.
- Updates from Government Agencies
- Aug 26, 2011 Vol.1 / No.18.
- PHL warship 'Gregorio del Pilar' visits Guam
- The Philippines' newest warship, the "BRP Gregorio del Pilar (PF-15)," made a two-day stop at Guam last weekend before resuming its voyage from the United States to the Philippines.
- 'BRP Gregorio del Pilar' makes port
- After the arrival ceremony on Tuesday, the ship to be named BRP Gregorio del Pilar will undergo dry-docking and repainting. Its color will be changed from white to gray which is the official color of the Navy.
- BRP Gregorio Del Pilar is home
- by Jell E. Guzman QUEZON CITY, August 19 (PIA) -- The BRP Gregorio Del Pilar (PF-15), the Philippine Navy's new flagship and largest warship finally sailed into the West Philippine Sea Wednesday, August 17, 2011.
- Philippine Navy's BRP Gregorio Del Pilar Sails into Pearl Harbor
- Aug 1, 2011 The Consulate and the PCCCH hosted a reception later in the evening on the deck of BRP Gregorio Del Pilar in honor of its officers and crew.
Gregorio Del Pilar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gregorio Del Pilar books and related discussion.