A selection of articles related to gregory xvis.
Original articles from our library related to the Gregory Xvis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gregory Xvis.
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Gregory Xvis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gregory Xvis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gregory XVI, a Camaldolese monk, who enlisted Austrian troops on
- More exactly, the councillors (Conservatori) of Gregory XVI had a number of objections.
- POPE BENEDICT XVI HONORS ORANGE - Diocese of Orange
- Ecclesia et Pontifice, and the Benemerenti Medal. The Order of St.
- MAY 2011 FEAST DAYS AND EVENTS
- May 1, 2011 us to give thanks for the commendation of the Society of Mary and the Daughters of Mary Immaculate by Pope Gregory XVI on April 12, 1839.
- The Popes and Slavery
- The 1839 Constitution In Supremo of Gregory XVI continued the antislavery teaching of his .
Suggested Web Resources
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Pope Gregory XVI
- He took the name of Gregory XVI, in honour of Gregory XV, the founder of Propaganda.
- Indifferentism is a Condemned Heresy: Gregory XVI's Mirari Vos
- May 15, 2010 Here, we feature a brief passage from Mirari Vos, by the last great monk-pope, Gregory XVI (August 15, 1832).
- GREGORY XVI
- Gregory XVI has been pilloried as the pope who so hated modern developments that he would not allow railroads in his dominions! There is some truth in that.