- Glendora girls soccer falls to Yorba Linda in PKs, 4-3
- Glendora's Katelyn Scott, Mackinley Gregus and Alexis Rushlow all scored on penalty kicks for Glendora, tying the score, 3-3, after five rounds.
- Officer revives man who lost pulse after being stabbed
- Authorities are asking anyone with information on the incident to call Det. Brandt Gregus at 732–745–5217. Spencer Kent may be reached at skent@njadvancemedia.
- Brian Chippendale on His Punk Comic, Puke Force
- All the while, the work is grounded in the hopes and fears of a bizarre cast of characters, including a pantsless man named A.W. Dude and a one-armed robot named Gregus.
- A whole new world
- While dissecting, students identify important organs, bones and muscles. Once identified, students learned the functions of the various parts.
- May the Puke Be With You
- The “Force” of the title is a superhero team of sorts, featuring the always pantless Aw Dude, the obligatory cyber-armed Babbit, and Gregus, whose, “dad was an N64, and grandma was an Atari”.
Gregus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gregus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
peter senerca nicknames
gay to straight therapy
phong shading phong interpolation
hildegard of bingen significance