A selection of articles related to grey.
Original articles from our library related to the Grey. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grey.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
Grey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grey books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- USAHA Grey Book
- FOREIGN ANIMAL DISEASES. REVISED 2008. SEVENTH EDITION.
- Grey Shuttle
- MISSION BAY 4TH ST. west side. PARNASSUS.
- Agnes Grey
- Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë is a publication of the Pennsylvania State University.
- GREY KNIGHTS
- Jun 7, 2011 GREY KNIGHTS. Official Update Version 1.0.
Suggested News Resources
- Grey area between life and death
- A lot of grey area, really. Indian criminal jurisprudence does not prescribe death as punishment for a particular offence, however heinous the crime may be. For instance, the maximum punishment provided for in our statute book is not death.
- A reprieve for Wedge and Grey shacks
- The State Government says it is prepared to consider long term proposals for the communities of Wedge and Grey, which include retaining some of their controversial coastal shacks.
- Any Color You Like: Alfa Romeo 4C Painted Grey For Frankfurt Show
- So, that updated Alfa Romeo 4C that was teased for the Frankfurt Motor Show? Turns out the shapely sports car simply received a new paint color for the German show, and little else.
- Student's asteroid find the equivalent of seeing a dark grey building in black
- They are dark grey against a black background and although they are large in human terms they are tiny in terms of the galaxy. This is the second year we have run a work experience program.
- Big decision in first Grey's episode
- Grey's Anatomy star Kevin McKidd has promised fans more tough drama between his character Owen and wife Cristina (Sandra Oh) in the first episode of the new season.
Suggested Web Resources
- Grey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Grey (US: gray) is an achromatic or neutral color.
- Grey's Anatomy: Watch Full Episodes for Free Online - ABC.com
- The official Grey's Anatomy page on ABC offers a deeper look at the hit TV series with exclusive content and show information.
- Grey | Define Grey at Dictionary.com
- Grey definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- The Difference Between Gray and Grey, Bernie Zimmermann
- May 23, 2004 Grey REEKS of pretension.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.