- Does The Popularity Of Live-In Relationships Mean Our Idea Of 'Commitment' Has
- This is one of the eight classical forms of Hindu marriage illustrated in the Apastamba Grhyasutra. In this form, the girl selects her own husband.
- Explained: Holiness of the Cow and Controversy Over Beef-Eating In Ancient India
- [Grhyasutras and Dharmasutras] provide ample evidence of the eating of flesh including beef… The ceremonial welcome of guests (sometimes known as arghya but generally as madhuparka) consisted… of the flesh of a cow or bull… [At] the sacred thread ...
- Relationship status
- According to Apastamba Grhyasutra, it is the method of marriage where the girl selects her own husband. They meet each other on their own accord, consensually agree to live together. This form of marriage do not require the consent of anyone else.
- In search of Yajnavalkya's lunch
- Domestic Vedic rites, or grhya sutras, list how different meats influence a child's nature.
Grhyasutras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grhyasutras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of hobbits ruby bolger baggins
riemann sum middle sum
memphis tennessee points of interest