A selection of articles related to grief.
Original articles from our library related to the Grief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grief.
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Grief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grief books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Grieving: An Individual Journey
- CHANGE. Transitions in life include those we chose and those we do not chose to experience. • Change means loss.
- How to Deal With Grief
- How to Deal With Grief. How does grief differ from depression? Depression is more than a feeling of grief after losing someone or something you love.
- Grief Counseling Resource Guide.qxd
- individuals reacting to trauma related grief reactions in the course of with individuals who are grieving as well as for paraprofessionals and outreach workers.
- Helping Children Cope with Loss, Death and Grief:
- Death, and Grief. Tips for Teachers and Parents. Schools and communities around the country will be impacted by the loss of life associated with the war in Iraq.
- Grief and Bereavement
- Certified Grief Counselor. D.W.
Suggested News Resources
- Grief, multiplied by four
- By Phil Anastasia By Phil Anastasia LINWOOD, NJ - Some fortunate teenagers never go to a funeral before they graduate from high school. Some attend two or three. One for a grandparent, perhaps.
- Olivia Chow: An oil painting in stoic grief
- Through the two-hour ceremony, she stood like a rock, a wisp of a woman in black with short, shiny hair, never losing her composure, her face an oil painting of stoic grief.
- Good grief: why techies shed tears for Steve Jobs
- And just as the untimely passing of an actor or rock star can prompt viscerally emotional responses from fans, so Jobs's resignation has elicited a surprising sense of grief.
- A Hurricane of Hype
- Good grief. A Category 1 storm, you'd think "Irene" was the worst storm America has ever endured.
- Movie review: 'Rebirth'
- (Showtime / August 26, 2011) By Robert Abele, Special to the Los Angeles Times The affecting "Rebirth" is an ode to the grieving process, a documentary about five people whose lives were knocked sideways by the tragic events of Sept.
Suggested Web Resources
- Grief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Grief is a multi-faceted response to loss, particularly to the loss of someone or something to which a bond was formed.
- Coping with Grief and Loss: Support for Grieving and Bereavement
- Empowering article on coping with loss, grieving, and bereavement. Helps you understand and cope with many forms of loss including suicide.
- Grief.com - Because Love Never Dies...
- David Kessler & Elisabeth Kübler-Ross share information and resources on grief and loss and end of life issues.
- Grief | Psychology Today
- Coping with losing a loved one is one of life's great difficulties.
Related searchesa confederacy of dunces irene reilly
champs pronunciation shamp
superhero female characters
patrick henry league