A selection of articles related to grief.
Original articles from our library related to the Grief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grief.
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Grief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grief books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Grieving: An Individual Journey
- CHANGE. Transitions in life include those we chose and those we do not chose to experience. • Change means loss.
- How to Deal With Grief
- How to Deal With Grief. How does grief differ from depression? Depression is more than a feeling of grief after losing someone or something you love.
- Grief Counseling Resource Guide.qxd
- individuals reacting to trauma related grief reactions in the course of with individuals who are grieving as well as for paraprofessionals and outreach workers.
- Helping Children Cope with Loss, Death and Grief:
- Death, and Grief. Tips for Teachers and Parents. Schools and communities around the country will be impacted by the loss of life associated with the war in Iraq.
- Grief and Bereavement
- Certified Grief Counselor. D.W.
Suggested News Resources
- Grief, multiplied by four
- By Phil Anastasia By Phil Anastasia LINWOOD, NJ - Some fortunate teenagers never go to a funeral before they graduate from high school. Some attend two or three. One for a grandparent, perhaps.
- Olivia Chow: An oil painting in stoic grief
- Through the two-hour ceremony, she stood like a rock, a wisp of a woman in black with short, shiny hair, never losing her composure, her face an oil painting of stoic grief.
- Good grief: why techies shed tears for Steve Jobs
- And just as the untimely passing of an actor or rock star can prompt viscerally emotional responses from fans, so Jobs's resignation has elicited a surprising sense of grief.
- A Hurricane of Hype
- Good grief. A Category 1 storm, you'd think "Irene" was the worst storm America has ever endured.
- Movie review: 'Rebirth'
- (Showtime / August 26, 2011) By Robert Abele, Special to the Los Angeles Times The affecting "Rebirth" is an ode to the grieving process, a documentary about five people whose lives were knocked sideways by the tragic events of Sept.
Suggested Web Resources
- Grief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Grief is a multi-faceted response to loss, particularly to the loss of someone or something to which a bond was formed.
- Coping with Grief and Loss: Support for Grieving and Bereavement
- Empowering article on coping with loss, grieving, and bereavement. Helps you understand and cope with many forms of loss including suicide.
- Grief.com - Because Love Never Dies...
- David Kessler & Elisabeth Kübler-Ross share information and resources on grief and loss and end of life issues.
- Grief | Psychology Today
- Coping with losing a loved one is one of life's great difficulties.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescalvin and hobbes art and academia
union for rebirthsankarist movement
dream symbol nose
labor theory of property
alternative medicine terminology s