- In June 1920, Comintern agent Grigori Voitinsky was sent to China, and met Li Dazhao .
- an american orphan's Journey Through China's Cultural revolution
- bureau, and Grigori Voitinsky was a deputy manager. They began to prepare for the establishment of the. CCP with Chen Duxiao and others.
- Jul 19, 2011 Sumiltsky was the head of the bureau and Grigori.
- 6 x 10.5 Long Title.p65
- 145, 221 and Battle for Hanoi, 128, 130, 136 as part of Ho Chi Minh's government ,. 116, 147, 150–1, 157, 169, 173–4. Voitinsky, Grigory, 35.
- Personal, Social and Humanities Education (PSHE)
- Grigory Voitinsky: representative of the Eastern Bureau of the Comintern. (Third International).
- Chen Duxiu's Early Years: The Importance of Personal Connections
- 1917, Chen turned to Marxism as a means of building a strong, self-sufficient China.
- Grigori Voitinsky | Facebook
- Description above from the Wikipedia article Grigori Voitinsky, licensed under CC -BY-SA full list of contributors here.
- Exploring Chinese History :: Database Catalog :: Biographical
- communism, apparently more or less through the influence of a Comintern advisor by the name of Grigori Voitinsky, who made a tour of China during 1920- 21.
- Chapter 11
- Chen played more of a direct role.
Grigori Voitinsky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grigori Voitinsky books and related discussion.