A selection of articles related to grihastha.
Original articles from our library related to the Grihastha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Grihastha.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Grihastha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grihastha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Grihastha Manual - ebooks - ISKCON desire tree
- 1.2 The goal of the grihastha ashrama and other ashramas........................................ ..................
- CHAPTER XI
- Grihastha, the Vanaprastha and the Sanyasa, which is Grihastha asrama is the most important.
- CHAPTER III
- Grihasthas are entitled to be called Brahmacharis. This Q.
- Regarding Sannyasa
- Grihastha and Vanaprastha, these stages being the maturity of the content of consciousness until it reaches a universal gamut in the stage of Sannyasa.
- 12. Brahmacharya
- implied in all the three other stages of life also (Grihastha, Vaanaprastha and Sanyasa). The The second stage or storey is that of Grihastha (the householder).
Suggested News Resources
- To expand youth base, RSS looks at metros, IITs, IIMs
- Thereafter, he can get settled and live a “grihastha life,” a source said. As things stand today, it is a big task for the RSS leadership to select youths to fill up vacancies of pracharaks within the organisation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Grihastha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A person becomes a 'Grihastha' from the age of 25 and this Garhastha phase ends at the age of 49.
- Grihastha Ashram - KrishnaMarriage.com
- Within this varnashram system, marriage is known as grihastha ashram. "Srila Vyasadeva was a householder, yet his residential place is called an asrama.
- SWAMI'S QUOTES ON GRIHASTHA
- Swami's Quotations on Grihastha.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.