- Ajitdada to face inquiry in State co-op bank scam
- Mumbai : Former Deputy Chief Minister and NCP leader Ajit Pawar might have to face inquiry in the Rs 1500 crore scam in the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSCB). Pawar may have to appear in front of the inquiry commission on May 21, sources ...
- ZEE Anmol kick-starts the hunt for 'Vim Grihani No. 1′
- Nagpur: The Grihanis (house-wives) of most of the Indian houses are taken for granted. The multifaceted, multitasking role that she performs often goes unnoticed or even appreciated. With their theme 'Dil-Choo-Jaaye', India's No.
- India's Best Companies For CSR 2014: Tata Motors drives CSR through healthcare
- In 1973, eight women started Tata Motors Grihini Social Welfare Society, which today has over 1000 employees generating Rs 8.8 crore of revenues by manufacturing everything from snacks to automotive electronic products. Environment protection is also a ...
- Smriti gets a gentle sanskar nudge
- “When I was invited to be a special guest at the book release, I asked the author, that you, a scholar, are you sure you want a grihini (housewife) like me there?
- Hamlet, Kautilya, Nehru or Thiruvalluvar: Who will FM quote today?
- Quotes, one liners, filmy dialogues, you name it — when it comes to the budget speech, finance ministers of India have always been on a roll.
Grihini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grihini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbreaking benjamin band history
overpopulation malthus theory
the third temple
list of symphony orchestras belgium
dream dictionary tooth-picks