- No hemos sido derrotados, afirma puertorriqueño Cancel Miranda
- También fue liberado Oscar Collazo López, quien llevaba 29 años preso por atacar la Casa Blair, residencia provisional en Washington del entonces presidente Harry S. Truman, el 1 de noviembre de 1950, con su camarada nacionalista Griselio Torresola, ...
- 8 Would-Be Presidential Assassins
- Secret Service Agent Leslie Coffelt managed to kill Griselio Torresola before dying of his gunshot wounds. Collazo received a death sentence after being found guilty of first-degree murder, but Truman commuted the sentence to life imprisonment.
- Assassination attempt on President Truman fails in 1950
- (Originally published by the Daily News on November 2, 1950. This story was written by Paul Healy.) WASHINGTON, D.
- Puerto Rico's Debt Is Not Financial, It's Colonial: The Political Imprisonment
- He and Griselio Torresola attacked Blair House. Griselio Torresola was killed in that action, and Oscar Collazo was arrested. Sentenced to death.
Griselio Torresola is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Griselio Torresola books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Griselio Torresola Topics
Related searchesdm dunlop
age of exploration
dream dictionary calculator
pontiac straight-8 engine