- No hemos sido derrotados, afirma puertorriqueño Cancel Miranda
- También fue liberado Oscar Collazo López, quien llevaba 29 años preso por atacar la Casa Blair, residencia provisional en Washington del entonces presidente Harry S. Truman, el 1 de noviembre de 1950, con su camarada nacionalista Griselio Torresola, ...
- 8 Would-Be Presidential Assassins
- Secret Service Agent Leslie Coffelt managed to kill Griselio Torresola before dying of his gunshot wounds. Collazo received a death sentence after being found guilty of first-degree murder, but Truman commuted the sentence to life imprisonment.
- Assassination attempt on President Truman fails in 1950
- (Originally published by the Daily News on November 2, 1950. This story was written by Paul Healy.) WASHINGTON, D.
- Puerto Rico's Debt Is Not Financial, It's Colonial: The Political Imprisonment
- He and Griselio Torresola attacked Blair House. Griselio Torresola was killed in that action, and Oscar Collazo was arrested. Sentenced to death.
Griselio Torresola is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Griselio Torresola books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.