- Collazo was born in what is now Florida, Puerto Rico. In 1920, Collazo's father Collazo met Griselio Torresola in New York and they soon became friends.
- K ~Oscar Collazo and Griselio Torresola were membersof the. Puerto/Rican nationalist movement and were active supporters of. Puerto Rican independence .
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Freedom of Information- Privacy
- GRISELIO TORRESOLA, Nationalist who. &- '.
- Nationalist Part)LfJfPuerto Rico
- Rico. GRISELIO TORRESOLA res1steredfor Selective. SerVice 9/7/48.
- Part 1: The Puerto Rican Independence Movement
- Oscar Collazo & Griselio Torresola: Attempted Assassination of. Truman. Attack on US Congress: Lolita Lebrón, Irvin Flores, Rafael Cancel.
- Warren Commission, Volume XXV: CE 2549 - Secret Service report
- Griselio Torresola was no sightseer, nor did he have any cuea'cio_s to ask. He approached Private Coffelt's guard bcczh -sually.
- Isabelita Rosado: revolucionaria indómita
- Rafael Cancel Miranda, Irvin Flores, Andrés Figueroa Cordero, Carmín Pérez, Doris y Griselio Torresola, Raimundo Díaz Pacheco, Juan José Muñoz Matos, Don José Rivera Sotomayor y Filiberto Ojeda Ríos, entre otros, a quienes no debemos olvidar.
- Truman Library - Assassination Attempt
- Two Puerto Rican nationalists, Oscar Collazo and Griselio Torresola, attempted to assassinate President Truman on November 1, 1950.
Griselio Torresola is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Griselio Torresola books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Griselio Torresola Topics
Related searchessinocentrism today
book of mormon
autocad version history
dream dictionary antelope
feminist movement in the 20th century