Gross National Happiness
A selection of articles related to gross national happiness.
Original articles from our library related to the Gross National Happiness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gross National Happiness.
- Happiness is a decision
- Happiness is transpersonal divine joy and fulfillment in creating and connecting. It is the outbursting purity of the Universe. In happiness one is opening up to the fullest for life, her gifts, possibilities and challenges. This implies that happiness is not...
Mind >> Meditation
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Suit of Cups: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF CUPS Meaning: Beauty and pleasure, fullness, goodness, fertility, productiveness. Reversed: Erosion, sterility, clouded joy, false heart. 2 OF CUPS - Love Meaning: The unity of male and female in the broadest sense: can be inner harmony, can be...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Gross National Happiness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gross National Happiness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 3 What is Gross National Happiness? Jigmi Y. Thinley* Introduction
- What is Gross National Happiness? Jigmi Y. Thinley*.
- Gross National Happiness in Bhutan: A Living Example of an
- “Gross National Happiness is more important than Gross National Product.
- Gross National Happiness
- Gross National Happiness. Improving Unsustainable Western Economic Systems . Frank Dixon.
- Gross National Happiness
- Gross National Happiness index rose by 0.3 points during 2010.
- Measures of Gross National Happiness - OECD
- gross national happiness and these differences correspond with societal characteristics that can be influenced by policy makers, such as freedom and justice.
Suggested News Resources
- Things that make people happy
- However, the small Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan's model of Gross National Happiness (GNH) has very different approach to happiness.
- Happiness: the real purpose of economic development?
- Bhutan has pursued a measurement of Gross National Happiness as well as economic indicators.
- Happiness Economics: Can We Have an Economy of Wellbeing?
- It concludes that there is still much to resolve before a measure of gross national happiness is possible – or indeed desirable. By Carol Graham for VoxEU.
- Somerville: Don't worry, be happy
- In the 1970s, the king of the tiny South Asian nation of Bhutan was promoting sky-high “gross national happiness'' as his nation's goal.
- Bhutan model for Assam health
- The Assam ministers had gone to Bhutan to attend an international conference on the country's policy on Gross National Happiness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gross National Happiness Web Site
- That is the essence of the philosophy of Gross National Happiness.
- What About Gross National Happiness? - TIME
- Jan 10, 2005 Measuring policy success as an increase in wellbeing.
- Gross National Happiness
- “We should take seriously the idea of measuring our gross national happiness, because it brings us back to our founding ideals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gross National Happiness Topics
Related searchesbeef primal cuts
in living color volt 45
bibo stability proof of sufficiency
black comedy plot overview
staphylococcus aureus microbiology
chingford nearest tube station