- A Grossular Garnet Strand from Robert Bentley Gemstones
- Robert Bentley loves garnets for a variety of reasons: the colors, the inclusions, and because they are “routinely untreated,” the New York City–based owner of Robert Bentley Gemstones tells JCK.
- The creative process on display
- Anna Johnson's Syriacus Brooch, made from grossular garnet, rainbow moonstone, bat skull, fine silver, sterling silver, ancient bronze, hibiscus pod and stainless steel is easily most delicately crafted and balanced piece throughout the exhibit.
- Happy Camp jade featured at Marble Rim Gallery
- They also mine grossular garnet, nephrite jade and rhodonite, stated a press release from Marble Rim Gallery. Californite is a massive form of vesuvianite, also called idocrase, locally called Happy Camp jade.
- Garnet Market, 2015 to 2021: Industry dynamics, segmentation, Supply & Demand
- Almandine, spessartine, grossular, uvarovite, andradite and pyrope are six minerals which are regarded as belonging to the garnet family. Pyrope is the only member of garnet group that displays a distinct red color in its natural samples.
- Garnet Market - Global Industry Size, Share, Trends Analysis and Forecast 2014
- Garnet is available in many colors including pink, black, blue, brown, purple, green, yellow, orange, red and colorless.
Grossular is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grossular books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.