- Remote sensing of forest cover: new techniques and opportunities
- 1362 – Grote Mandrenke – 25000 deaths. • 1703 – The “Great Storm” (UK). • 1879 – Tay rail bridge disaster (UK).
- Managing the Coastal and Estuarine Historic Environment of the
- 1362. A storm surge destroyed the ports of Ravenser Odd on Spurn Head and. Rungholt in North Friesland.
- The Worst Natural Disasters by Death Toll
- Grote Mandrenke, storm tide Netherlands, Germany, Denmark 1362 10000 Great Iran Flood.
- Germany's northernmost island Sylt a true tourist gem
- Information boards along the way tell of the events that helped create this unique landscape, including the Saint Marcellus flood, or Grote Mandrenke (Great Drowning of Men).
- climate4you ClimateAndHistory 1300-1399
- List of contents. 1346-1349: The Black Death and the Flagellants. 1362: Grote Mandrenke and the opening of the Zuiderzee in the Netherlands.
- Weatherwatch: The Grote Mandrenke | News | guardian.co.uk
- Jan 20, 2011 Stephen Moss: Few weather events in British history were as devastating as the the drowning of men in mid January 1362.
- Grote Mandrenke « Little Bits of History
- Jan 16, 2011 Tags: flood, Grote Mandrenke, January 16, storm tide. Illustration of the damaging storm.
Grote Mandrenke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grote Mandrenke books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.