A selection of articles related to ground bass.
Original articles from our library related to the Ground Bass. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ground Bass.
- Ground Ivy: Correspondences
- Nepeta glechoma Folk Names: Alehoof, Cat's Foot, Gill-Go-Over-The-Ground, Haymaids, Hedgemaids, Lizzy-Run-Up-The-Hedge, Robin-Run-In-The-Hedge, Tunhoof Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Divination...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Ground Bass is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ground Bass books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ground bass.FH9
- A New Compositional Format: The Ground Bass. Last semester we used canons and rounds as a framework to develop our contrapuntal skills.
- P A Siepmann
- P A Siepmann. Uppingham School Music Department http://www.petersiepmann.
- HENRY PURCELL AND THE GROUND BASS
- The English term for basso ostinato is-" ground bass ", or simply " ground ".
- Ground Bass booklet- New sept 10
- Pupils will learn how to play 2 ____________which use Ground Bass. ______.
- James Paxton - Dido and Aeneas analysis
- Miniature da capo aria (see ground bass analysis). No. 4: Recitative.
Suggested News Resources
- Reissue CD Reviews
- Ruth Laredo (1937-2005) opens the stately Passacaille, which we recall is a Spanish form based on an ostinato pattern established as a ground bass. Each of the three instruments has its moment of divine statement of the noble line.
- Tom Service on music to play while travelling
- "I listen with my eyes and see through that/ Mellifluous din of shapes my masterpiece/ Of masterpieces:/ One sandstone chord that holds up time in space:/ Sforzando Suilven reared on his ground bass.
Suggested Web Resources
- ground bass (music) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- ground bass (music), in music, a short, recurring melodic pattern in the bass part of a composition that serves as the principal structural element.
- Ground Bass
- A 'ground bass' is a short bass line (usually 4 to 8 bars long) which is repeated constantly throughout a piece.
- Music GCSE composition, Ground Bass - YouTube
- May 26, 2009 My GCSE music Composition 1. Area of Study 1. Ground Bass.
- ground bass - definition of ground bass by the Free Online
- ground bass (b s). n. 1.
Ground Bass Topics
Related searchesbelgium history